• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PiccoloPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2012
    Disclaimer this is completely hypothetical and none of this is happening.

The IMF recently announced that the US dollar will no longer be the world's reserve currency. The DOW drops over 9000 points in less than a week. China is pissed, and says they are coming to the US to confiscate approximately 50% of the land in the US. The exact locations of property to be confiscated have not been disclosed.

A press conference was held earlier today and Obama announced that there won't be anymore Obama phones. Government officials are currently retreating to their bunkers. (Hey wait wouldn't the US just go to war with China? Have you agreed with anything this administration has done? Rhetorical question; back to the end of the hypothetical world.) Imminent failure of utilities is expected, because everyone is leaving their jobs to be with their families. They also realized they are no longer being compensated for services rendered.

Looting begins now. What do you do? :rockwoot: :ar15: :draw: :popcorn: :patriot:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    I dont know what i do.....eat the bacon in the fridge and load the mags that shold have already been loaded, twiddle my thumbs and start to learn chinese...i dunno

tetsujin79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NWI
    Seriously, if we're not buying finished goods from China or using their manufacturing, they're deader then disco. FAIL?

Bonus tinfoil hat points: Ask yourself why China is playing around in Africa?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Can I be in your army? I will bring Twinkies

Just don't bring those damned Sno-Balls. I hate those. Not the taste, mind you, the consistency.

i will bring ammo and a friendly disposition

Leave the friendly disposition behind and you're in too. I'll need angry bitter shooters, not people who want to be everyone's friend.

Top Bottom