It will NEVER happen here ...... right ????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    It is GOING to happen here,too many gunowners want to compromise with the gun grabbers and register everything via UBCs. It may take a few years...IMO. I hope I am wrong.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Not happening at my house today. Knowing me, I would say that next week, next year, or up until the day I loose my motor skills doesn't look good either. Some things just get my dander up. Makes one reevaluate their priorities.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    THEY WILL NOT COME TO YOUR HOUSE TOMORROW......BUT THEY ARE FINDING A WAY TO INCH BY INCH GET TO YOUR HOUSE AND ONE DAY YOU WILL STAND THERE AND SAY, WOW, WHERE DID THEY COME FROM, HOW DID THIS GET THIS FAR??

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    THEY WILL NOT COME TO YOUR HOUSE TOMORROW......BUT THEY ARE FINDING A WAY TO INCH BY INCH GET TO YOUR HOUSE AND ONE DAY YOU WILL STAND THERE AND SAY, WOW, WHERE DID THEY COME FROM, HOW DID THIS GET THIS FAR??

^^^^^^
    This exactly

The Liberal Democrat anti gun politicians have said publicly more than once their goal is complete disarmament of the citizens of the United States. The only ones that keep touting they are not after complete disarmament are the asshats that have nothing to do with it like Piers Morgan.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Carmel
    I hope more people watch this video and videos like it.

How do you boil a frog? If you put it in a pot of boiling water, it will jump out right away. So you put it in a pot of cold water and turn the heat up a little at a time.

That's what's happening to our liberties in America, and most Americans are too busy watching television to notice.

Ignorance, apathy, and laziness are our biggest enemies. We would prefer to be anesthetized than see the scary truth and do something about it.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    I hope more people watch this video and videos like it.

How do you boil a frog? If you put it in a pot of boiling water, it will jump out right away. So you put it in a pot of cold water and turn the heat up a little at a time.

That's what's happening to our liberties in America, and most Americans are too busy watching television to notice.

Ignorance, apathy, and laziness are our biggest enemies. We would prefer to be anesthetized than see the scary truth and do something about it.

THIS ^^^^^

Obamas plan and his crew are not going after ONE THING.
    Their game plan is TO PUSH EVERY ANGLE ON EVERY THING, EVERY DAY AND WE 1) WON'T KNOW HOW OR WHERE TO PUSH BACK 2) BE OVERWHELMED WITH ALL THE THINGS THEY PUSH, THAT WE WILL SURELY LOSE GROUND ON THE OTHER THINGS THAT ARE NOT ON OUR RADAR, BUT ARE ON THEIRS. ALL DAY EVERYDAY, THEY ARE PUSHING THE AGENDA.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site

Exactly

Signal whats the local F.O.P,s stance on this topic?
    Would some of its members assist in the door breaking?

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom