• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I'm supposed to get the Christmas stuff out of the attic and move some furniture around but I'm pretty sure I could get out of it.

Make Ready
    :draw:

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Toys for Tots match at Bluegrass Sportsmans Club was a good match today.

It was a long drive, but 7 stages made it worth the drive.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Video of Kurt and I at the Toys for Tots match. These are some Kurts better stages, he's rapidly improving. I foresee another Indiana M/GM in the near future!

[video=youtube;TMJkaIz5MXQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMJkaIz5MXQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited:

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Awesome....Kurt is def getting better. Glad to see that blaster running good. Chad...are you gonna hold anymore organized practice sessions this year???

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I don't want to stop shooting for the year! I am trying to find more matches!! **** you old man winter!!!
    [h=2]2013 USPSA Factory Gun Classic[/h]
    uspsa2.gif
    December 14-15
    - Action Pistol brings the 2013 Factory Gun Classic back to the WAC in December. That weekend will be an exciting match with 10 stages across the back action bays and the multi-purpose bays. Production, Single Stack and Revolver divisions will compete for time and accuracy. If you've never seen a USPSA match, come out ready to see the speed induced excitement. The event is open to the public for viewing or competing. Match registration at MatchSignUp

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    c'mon Kurt....u know u still have some SS love!!!!! I'm in need of continued shooting and warm weather too, sounds like a road trip

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Florida open is a huge match, lots of international shooters, and will probably be loaded with foreigners because world shoot is there next year
    Big courses of fire, classic targets, memory stages.
    I have never been, but would like to sometime

Last edited:

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    lemme kno if ur serious about going.....definitely interested.....even ready for open class now!!!!!!!

Kane406

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2013
    Speedway
    I don't want to stop shooting for the year! I am trying to find more matches!! **** you old man winter!!!

Gun Warehouse & Range Pistol Club KY15 shoots indoors. The website says they have a weekly match and a monthly match on the 3rd Sunday.
    They also say you can shoot two divisions, one in the morning and one after lunch. Looks like it is held at a private facility Velocity Training Group
    190 miles from Indy

Kane406

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2013
    Speedway

Rockcastle Shooting Center - KY16 hosts a match every month on the 4th Saturday. They are near Mammoth Cave, about 200 miles from Indy.
    There is a hotel and restaurant onsite.
    I looked at last year's Dec.-Feb. matches and they had 5 stages with an avg. round count of 135. It looks like they go to 6 stages starting in March.
    Rockcastle Shooting Center

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Just since no one has mentioned it... is Niles, MI (Bend of the River club) still doing their indoor winter matches? A lot of standing around for not much shooting, but it's shooting. Haven't been in a couple yrs...

-rvb

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom