• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • watkins1988

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Indy
    My girlfriend and I went to the doctor today for an ultrasound and we found out we are having a son. I wasnt all that excited before but it really hit me today. I can't wait till he is born. Just figured i share my excitement :rockwoot:

P.S. First kid for me.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Congrats!

I *hope* that child #2 is a son... But that's not going to happen for a few more months. (Trying the whole "teacher timing" again...coincide birth + maternity leave to dovetail right in with the end of the spring semester and summer break)

I'm THE LAST one in my family with my last name. I need at least one son to carry it on!

-J-

whackmaster66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Congrats!!!!!! I have a 13 yr old daughter and My boy just turned 1 last Friday and I have one on the way in May... When I found out we were having a boy. I actually scared the nurse bc I yelled and wad jumping up and down.. I still have that smile on my face to this day... He is awesome there is no other feeling then having a boy to carry on your name.. nothing like it..

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Congrats!

I'm THE LAST one in my family with my last name. I need at least one son to carry it on!

-J-

I will cross my fingers for you.. Did you know you can actually have it done in a lab to ensure your child will be a boy?:yesway:

I am the last one with my last name as well.. so feel you on that one.. but i have to worry more about finding someone before worrying about reproducing.

watkins1988

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Indy
    Congrats!

I *hope* that child #2 is a son... But that's not going to happen for a few more months. (Trying the whole "teacher timing" again...coincide birth + maternity leave to dovetail right in with the end of the spring semester and summer break)

-J-

I will cross my fingers for you.. Did you know you can actually have it done in a lab to ensure your child will be a boy?:yesway:

I am the last one with my last name as well.. so feel you on that one.. but i have to worry more about finding someone before worrying about reproducing.

I'm in the same boat. My brother just had a girl, so if i didnt have a boy and we didnt have any more kids there wouldnt be anyone to carry our name.

Top Bottom