It's a great time to be alive Gentlemen.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I can see the crew of the HMS Surprise swinging across the water and assaulting Acheron with these in hand. Awesome boarding action weapon.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Itchytriggerfinger or Negative Rep Magnet?

I just like random stuff is all. I certainly don't need it and it's probably not a tack driver but I bet it would put a smile on my face to shoot it.

This isn't really my cup of tea, but I also like the off-the-wall offerings.
    Several years ago when then NRA annual meeting was in St. Louis, I saw a toy I wanted bad.
    It was a variation of the Taurus Judge, but this one was chambered in 28ga.
    It was a MONSTER, and I wanted one bad.

Then, the ATF came out and called them a "destructive device", and prohibited importing them to the U.S.
    I still want one, but they're illegal ere I guess.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Looks like a movie prop to me, could be used in the next evolution of Zombieland.
    Or any kind of Sci-Fi action movie, or Zombie movie, did I mention it could be used in a Zombie movie?

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    200.gif

My first thought. Same category as the Taurus Judge. But then again, there is something out there for everyone.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It ranks about the same as the mossberg shockwave and remington tac-14 to me.

A totally useless and impractical firearm that's good for a door stop and not much else. But it'll sell like hotcakes because someone has a 1980s fantasy to live out.

SteelDude91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    NWI
    It ranks about the same as the mossberg shockwave and remington tac-14 to me.

A totally useless and impractical firearm that's good for a door stop and not much else. But it'll sell like hotcakes because someone has a 1980s fantasy to live out.
    While I don't disagree that it doesn't really have a true purpose, a gun doesn't need to be practical.

I have a Rossi ranchhand that is in all reality just a odd little plinking toy, the same with my PGO Maverick. Are they practical? No. But they sure do bring a smile to my face when I shoot 'em.

Top Bottom