• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I saw this posted on sigforum.com and thought about you Pami. Don't say I never did anything for you!

pink2.jpg

Here is the original thread over there:
    Wife's New Pink Gun - Sig Purist Beware! - Topic Powered by eve community

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was reading a discussion somewhere about the latest practice of coloring guns. The argument was that it makes it even harder to distinguish a real gun from a toy (and conversely, a toy from the real thing). I'm not sure I agree, but it makes a good topic.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    . . . Wife's New Pink Gun - Sig Purist Beware! - Topic Powered by eve community[/url]

My daughter has 2 pink rifles and has asked for a pink pistol. I see no problem with it at all. Her AR15 is currently being duracoated silver so it will be silver & pink instead of black & pink as pictured below. I hope to have it back next week.

pix2692053843.jpg

download-2.jpg

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    First off, If the only way Pami would have purchased, shot, and carried a pistol of a major caliber was for me to paint it pink...... I'd have done it... Even a sig.... *cry* Since she not only picked out, but purchased, and has shot a whole bunch of times an all black Sig, I think that's behind us now....

Since some of the Glock fans seem to think all Glock owners are better than the rest of us..... Here are a few humbling moments.
    pink%20glock.jpg

The Batman logo is a nice touch....
    usabatglock1.jpg

afgglock.jpg

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I saw this posted on sigforum.com and thought about you Pami. Don't say I never did anything for you!

Tom.... I think I love you. Sorry Lars. ;) It would have been better if the grip panels had been coated pink.. or at least ivory or SOMETHING other than the normal black. Lars. Goddess Purple. And I think the argument I was given against coating my Sigs pink was that it would be "sacrilege."

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    alright..... once the P225/P6 arrives, you can send your P226R over to Nash to be coated in Goddess Purple, and whatever other accent color you would like......

*cry*

SEIGUY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2008
    Ripley Co.
    i recently saw a nickel plated, pink gripped pt22 at the 1500 and thought it was funny. like an idiot i told my wife about it.:wtf: she thought it would b cool? but i finally talked her into a duel coated w/ rosewood grips. thank god i didn't have to buy the pink one.:) this is her first gun and i am trying to get her into shooting.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    My XD: The slide was duracoated in a matte dark dark Burgendy to make it look like the older P7s/Smith 3rd generation blueing plum effect. Wish I would have taken a pic of it before I sold it. It actually looked good! Who says it has to be crazy colors :D.

Next project: Remington 597: Synthetic stock, get the paint that changes colors purple to green, spray it down good, then ladies fishnet stretched over the stock, light shot of black to simulate snake scales, remove nets, then clear over that. Remmie-Snake is BIRTHED!

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    For my daughters 4rth birthday I bought her one of the $18 Daisy BB guns fromally world and painted it with Florescent Pink Krylon with a contrasting black stock, sights, lever and other small parts. She loves it and has really taken an interest in shooting.

Top Bottom