picture.php

Last edited:

rby1rby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Delphi
    Not sure what I done wrong, pic shows up when I'm logged in. Picture is of morels I picked last year

Last edited:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Not sure what I done wrong, pic shows up when I'm logged in. Picture is of morels I picked last year

picture.php

If you are trying to show a pic that is soley on your home system, it will show for you but noone else. Try uploading it to an album here on INGO them copy the BB code into your post. Or upload to a photo site, such a photobucket, them copy the link wrapped by
    and it should be viewable.

ETA: I see you figured it out before I could post advice.

BTW: YUM!! Those look very tasty

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    No more morels than I find, I might as well look for them in my garage. I am so bad at it, I rationalize the hunt as just a walk in the woods at that time of the year and it is a bonus if I happen upon some morel mushrooms (to go in the Walmart bag that, as good fortune would it, I would have tucked in my pocket for just that kind of find during the month of April). I am never disappointed as I enjoy walks in the woods...

I wonder if I could develop the taste for lawn mulch. I would never have to leave the property and could even start (read "continue") not sweeping the leaves from the yard in the fall in order to have an endless supply in the spring. I suppose the mulch could have the same earthy taste as morels...

Last edited:

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Do you know what kind of mulch it is? Is it the same as mushroom? I know some would make you high like nevermind.

That would be a maple/oak mixture with the obligatory acorn. I am unaware of any side effects from eating soggy tree leaves other than indigestion? It does not seem to bother the rabbits and squirrels...

Top Bottom