It's almost 2016, why do you NEED an AR-15?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Yup.....:)

Built up 2 today. From parts and pieces.

Racing people always say "pieces and parts", but I've never understood the difference between the two. In my mind, crashes turn "parts" into "pieces" ;)

As for the actual subject of this thread, I don't. That won't stop me from getting one, though. The only reason I haven't already is that I have a Tavor, which makes so much more sense to me on many levels than the AR platform.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Racing people always say "pieces and parts", but I've never understood the difference between the two. In my mind, crashes turn "parts" into "pieces" ;)

As for the actual subject of this thread, I don't. That won't stop me from getting one, though. The only reason I haven't already is that I have a Tavor, which makes so much more sense to me on many levels than the AR platform.

Have you caught me calling them "Bits".............Our Limey buddies shared that with me.

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    Because I can and sometimes my M1a is a little more hammer than some things need hammered with.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I like the modern day musket analogy and as a citizen of the United States Of America it is my duty to keep and bear the arms typified by the insightful visions of our fore fathers also mimicked by the Constitution of the great State of Indiana.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Because I can and sometimes my M1a is a little more hammer than some things need hammered with.

Get a smaller hammer, said who.

I'll wait until they're discounted.

[video=youtube;_DUFAZcKL3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DUFAZcKL3k[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    ARandMusketwFlagsandConstitution.jpg

[video=youtube;ZZhNwfL5_O8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZhNwfL5_O8[/video]

I loved the video. Thanks.

All except using a thee for a target stand. Trees should be hugged not shot. Actually as a carpenter I believe in proper forestry management and that all trees should be made into lumber, so I can build you a nice house.

Top Bottom