• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I sent the slide off my Beretta 92G into Trijicon to get the inserts replaced last week. According to the tracking number they received it on the 22nd of Sept. For some reason I thought I had read somewhere in the repair agreement, that they would send me an email once they received the item and I hadn't gotten one so I decided to call them today to make sure everything was in order.

Everything was fine and I had been mistaken about the confirmation email, what I was thinking of was the email I had gotten for my return authorization number. The customer service guy I was talking to was Jimmy Reed, who was very helpful.

When I mentioned that my check had not cleared yet he informed me that he had no record of the check, that anything they receive as in notes or checks is scanned and attached to the file in the computer system for easy reference. That concerned me a little bit because I had enclosed a letter with a description of the work to be performed along with my return authorization number and a check for $54 to cover the cost of the tritium replacement tubes.

Jimmy asked me to hold on a moment and there was some talking and rustling around in the back ground and after a few minuets he returned to the line and informed me that they had found my check, apparently when whomever opened my package (I used one of those bubble wrap padded envelopes.) had removed the slide and missed the letter and the check. Luckily I called when I did because the trash bin had not been emptied yet and they were able to dig through it and find my envelope the check still inside. As the title says its always a good idea to follow up. If I hadn't I would have been sitting around waiting and a then month from now been calling looking for my slide...

Top Bottom