Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    WARNING FROM PAKISTAN

This is serious!!!

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military actions against Iraq and Al Qaida continue, Taliban authorities intend to cut off America's supply of Convenience Store Managers and possibly Motel 6 Managers.

And if this action does not yield sufficient results, Cab Drivers will be next, followed by DELL and AOL Customer Service Reps. Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened to send us no more candidates for President of the United States!

It's gonna get ugly folks!

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    there are conflicting issues here then, because the head taliban leader in the U.S. (see avatar) tells them to keep what they are doing so he can continue to get funding so he can destroy the US from the inside.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    WARNING FROM PAKISTAN

This is serious!!!

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military actions against Iraq and Al Qaida continue, Taliban authorities intend to cut off America's supply of Convenience Store Managers and possibly Motel 6 Managers.

And if this action does not yield sufficient results, Cab Drivers will be next, followed by DELL and AOL Customer Service Reps. Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened to send us no more candidates for President of the United States!

It's gonna get ugly folks!

But no more Polar Pops, Fuzzy dogs, Nuclear egg rolls or Turnip burgers!!! What are my kids going to eat!!. Who will do something about this!! Who will restock the Slim Jim boxes, order the boxes of wine, and the giant Bag-o-tobaccy for those who roll their own!! No more pull-tabs, my morning Star magazine, bitter coffee!! Oh the horrors!!

Lucky for me, my Dell service Rep is named "Billy", and lives in Michigan (at least that's what he told me). Hotel, motel, and fast food will be covered by American high school students too busy to get "training" to do anything else.

The "candidate" threat may balance this thing out, but may be a deal-breaker for some, who were waiting on a government "jobs" programs, which is intended to offset the high number of immigrants "stealing" all the good jobs. (I think there may be another link somewhere around here describing the details).

Merry Christmas my friend, and thanks for the heads up!

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Funny you mentioned Indians

Thank heaven we still have the Indians...

Walking Eagle

President BARACK OBAMA was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upstate New York . He spoke for almost an hour about his plans for increasing every Native Americans present standard of living. He referred to his time as a U. S. Senator and how he had voted for every Native American issue that came to the floor of the Senate.

Although President Obama was vague about the details of his plans, he seemed most enthusiastic and spoke eloquently about his ideas for helping his red sisters and brothers. At the conclusion of his speech, the Tribes presented Obama with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, Walking Eagle.

The proud President then departed in his motorcade to a fundraiser, waving to the crowds. A news reporter later asked the group of chiefs how they came to select the new name they had given to the President. They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of s**t it can no longer fly. :D

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    ha ha ha :laugh: ok i like the seriousness of it, i came in and was like oh great what else is going on in the middle east, then i good morning joke to set me at ease. Thanks for the humor and that might be a serious economy scare if that did happen... :D

Top Bottom