• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I'm a gun snob apparently, and have my needs/wants met with my current collection. It's hard to justify plunking down money for a gun I don't really, really want or need just for the hell of it.

Handguns aren't my fave to shoot anyway, so there's even less motivation.

Really? Why not?

I love shooting handguns, rifles and shotguns.

I ran into a similar situation a few weeks back. Wanted a new gun, but had nothing in particular in mind at first. I Eventually settled on a Buckmark Whisper. Fun and CHEAP to shoot. It's a great feeling having shot all afternoon at Atterbury for about the cost of putting one magazine through the M&P357. It's a little tackdriver too. I can't wait to dress it up with a can.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Really? Why not?

I love shooting handguns, rifles and shotguns.

I ran into a similar situation a few weeks back. Wanted a new gun, but had nothing in particular in mind at first. I Eventually settled on a Buckmark Whisper. Fun and CHEAP to shoot. It's a great feeling having shot all afternoon at Atterbury for about the cost of putting one magazine through the M&P357. It's a little tackdriver too. I can't wait to dress it up with a can.
    Contrary to a previous poster's failed reading comprehension, I don't dislike handguns. I just like rifles more. Which means that when I find something I like in handguns, I tend to stick with it because I don't like them enough to be okay with purchasing one that ultimately ends up sucking major donkey balls.

why are sigs off the table? a sig pro in .40/.357 would be great and you would still have money to spare.
    Believe me, I have tried liking them. I've nothing against them specific to their manufacture/design/etc. But a Sig and I just don't mesh well. They feel unbalanced and top heavy to me, and I don't point shoot with them nearly as well as with others.

I always consider a 1911 when i get that itch
    That's always at the top of my list, but I'm a little too practical for my own good sometimes, and I don't want to spend money on what I already have. If I'm gonna part with the dough, I wanna get something new and exciting. That's why Glocks (and XDs) are off the list too.

I appreciate the suggestions. I'm eagerly anticipating the opportunity to check out a few at the gun store the next time I get a chance to go. I'll even post pics of the new family member if I adopt one.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    are you familiar with sig pros? they are far different than metal frame sigs, I would be more than happy to let you shoot mine to either like it or totally eliminate it as an option.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom