• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    anyone else notice after the first shot, he pulled it back in the car(without putty safety on with it pointed almost at his head???? HAHAHAH

She must "love" him and we just dont "understand" because he's really a "good guy underneath." She's just as dumb as he is.

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    Im glad to see someone in this economy that can afford a suppressor for a newer weapons system. That said, how hard is it to buy a ten dollar brass catcher from amazon. He is a bit misogynistic, and for the man haters out there, that probably won't go over well. Then, focusing some stupidity on removing neighbors dogs is lots of dumb. Overall, Am I the only one that notices he's shooting in front of a body of water. Bodies of water and moving water aren't supposed to be shot over and make horrible back stops. That said, who knows, maybe he thought it was safe because that's how they do it at camp perry. Like I said originally, good to see someone out there that can afford it.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Looks like Mommy and Daddy have given him a lot more cash than time and attention.

Everyone who either has, or may in the future have a daughter should watch vids like that so you can see who your daughter might date if YOU don't raise HER right.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Boy if I grabbed my wife like that in public she would pound my ass into the ground. Then her brothers would pull me out and pound me back in again. Then her Father.... What a punk. I swear, these kids today...........

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I couldn't resist the snark:

I personally would like to thank you for this informative video about what happens when parents fail to teach their boys what it means to grow up and become a gentleman. Sometimes a cautionary tale can be the best education.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Im glad to see someone in this economy that can afford a suppressor for a newer weapons system. That said, how hard is it to buy a ten dollar brass catcher from amazon. He is a bit misogynistic, and for the man haters out there, that probably won't go over well. Then, focusing some stupidity on removing neighbors dogs is lots of dumb. Overall, Am I the only one that notices he's shooting in front of a body of water. Bodies of water and moving water aren't supposed to be shot over and make horrible back stops. That said, who knows, maybe he thought it was safe because that's how they do it at camp perry. Like I said originally, good to see someone out there that can afford it.

Really? What law?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Didn't make it very far myself, all I could think is:
    a) Massive Douche
    b) If that were my daughter......Smashed Massive Douche.

She's 27, wearing a ring, and obviously there by her own choice.

Parenting fail on both sides.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I don't even know what to say other than wow...

Couldn't make it through more than a minute or so of skipping around.

RedTJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Lafayette area
    Shot #1 - Worried it will melt dash
    Shot #2 after adjusting - Marks the headliner, as do all shots to follow being shot from the car.

Actually said "Honk" when grabbing the girl at one point.
    Only books he had, were shoved inside an armored vest to make it stand up (second video posted).

Wow... I do like the gun though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A complete and total douche-bag! He shouldn't be allowed to even have a gun!

:nono:
    Is he not a free man? Since he is it is his right to keep and bear arms.
    He is not reposnible with them but last I check the Bill of Rights and the Consitution did not talk about "being responsible" as a requirement for having arms.
    You and I may not like the way he acts but your statement above I can not agree with.

Really? What law?

SingleSix Indiana Hunting regulations state
    "Shooting Across Roads or Waters
    It is illegal to hunt, shoot at or kill any animal or to shoot at any object from within, into, upon or across any public road. It is illegal to shoot across a body of water, except in the lawful pursuit of wildlife."

SOURCE: General Regulations | Indiana Hunting & Trapping Guide | eRegulations.com

Not sure if their is an actual IC for this one. However if you violate the hunting regulations there are fines that can be imposed on you. I do not think you will be charged with a crime (ie. felony) but would have to pay (money) for the violation you broke.

Top Bottom