• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    So I left the gym this evening, figured plan A for dinner would be Panda Express (the wife is out tonight), nope, full parking lot and drive through line. On to plan B which happen to be B.K. right next door. Pull in the drive through, order my replacement fat with a coke, pull up pay the nice lady, etc.
    Now I'm ten minutes down the road, reach over to get a french fry and no fries, no burger either, as a matter of fact, no bag. I forgot my darn food:xmad::xmad::n00b:
    Is this part of the "old timers" that I have heard so much about? I mean, I just did have a b-day.
    And no, I didn't go back; traffic sucks too bad.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Sounds to me like you just had a bad day dude. I'm a pretty young guy and I've walked out of places without my change, left something important, what have you. It happens to everybody. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Was today a stressful day? Heck, maybe you even just miss your wife.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    So I left the gym this evening, figured plan A for dinner would be Panda Express (the wife is out tonight), nope, full parking lot and drive through line. On to plan B which happen to be B.K. right next door. Pull in the drive through, order my replacement fat with a coke, pull up pay the nice lady, etc.
    Now I'm ten minutes down the road, reach over to get a french fry and no fries, no burger either, as a matter of fact, no bag. I forgot my darn food:xmad::xmad::n00b:
    Is this part of the "old timers" that I have heard so much about? I mean, I just did have a b-day.
    And no, I didn't go back; traffic sucks too bad.

You did the right thing, That nasty fast food will KILL you:D

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    If you had a double whopper with cheese about 950 calories med. fry 450 calories and the coke about 150. Suger for all about 200g.
    So how long would it take at the gym to burn off about 1550 calories?

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    Ordered fast food, paid for fast food, drove past fast food pick-up window... sounds to me like your brain is making better decisions than your body.

That's still funny.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I walked out of the gas station last night without my $30 money order. Today I sat at Rally's for 5 mins waiting for them to take my order,only to realize,there wasn't a speaker or order board and they have packed up and closed. I guess I'm getting old and stupid.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Lately I have been forgetting to grab up my debit card after an interaction at a store where they just set it on the counter and say "here's your card" and slide it across the counter, rather than handing it back to me.

Scary thought to leave that some place, I keep beating myself up over it.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    It's PTA (Part Time Alzhiemers), the next step is CRS (Can't Remember $*!t)!!! Just be happy that your memory is the shortest thing you have or you wouldn't have ANY love life!

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    You did the right thing, quite honestly after a trip to the gym you don't want all those carbs. Your better off with a steak and vegetables.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You did the right thing, quite honestly after a trip to the gym you don't want all those carbs. Your better off with a steak and vegetables.

^^ This!
    What is the point of going to the gym and wasting your time there if you eat fast food crap full of fat and other bad stuff just after and gain back twice the calories you just lost at the gym? :rolleyes:

Eat lots of vegetables and fresh fruits and AVOID FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS.

:twocents:

Top Bottom