Its official! XD-S have hit the shelves!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdg0724

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Plainfield
    I just picked my XDS up today. $509 is what I paid for it. I am going to put a couple hundred rounds through it over the weekend. I will let everyone know how it shoots.

awilson82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Eh Ill wait for the 9mm and probably replace my bersa bp9cc with it. Unless FNH comes out with a compact FNS soon.

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I really like the looks of the XDS but it is going to be hard to justify replacing my Kahr PM9 with a pistol that weighs 5 more ounces. I know 45ACP has more stopping power but if you are not carrying it due to the weight then I see no point in buying one.

woundedyak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    SouthSide
    I just picked my XDS up today. $509 is what I paid for it. I am going to put a couple hundred rounds through it over the weekend. I will let everyone know how it shoots.

Wow! I thought my 569.00 was a good price since most vendors are trying to rape people on it. Congrats.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Nah. I watch his vids all the time. That is SERIOUSLY how I want to spend my golden years. He's still a school teacher but definitely makes plenty of time to enjoy his huge gun collection.

Give me a couple of acres of fenced in property, some steel targets, 40 years worth of collecting reloading supplies, my guns, and my family.

Life would be great, not just good.

Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    Got one today at MWGE. Went out tonight and put 100 rounds through it. I think I'm really going to like this one. Shoots much better than my XD40SC. Not as crisp as my full size XDm40 but that's not a compact!:D

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Got one today at MWGE. Went out tonight and put 100 rounds through it. I think I'm really going to like this one. Shoots much better than my XD40SC. Not as crisp as my full size XDm40 but that's not a compact!:D

How many did they have left? I'm seriously debating a 2 1\2 hour road trip tomorrow...

woundedyak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    SouthSide
    Any new range reports? My buddy who is a left handed shooter put 100rds through mine the other day. After 75rds his trigger finger started to blister pretty bad. He has average size hands,but has sausage fingers. Changed the back strap around and by the 100th round his finger was shot.

Bahrutile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2012
    I've put about 150 rds down range now, its not bad to shoot, though after a while out does make your hand sore, no trigger finger blisters our anything like that. Shooting indoors the muzzle blast is pretty large

It carries very well, I only have an uncle mikes iwb holster, thinking if going with a philly edc, skeleton iwb holster, they have you tube videos, seem pretty nice

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    Apparently I was the first one to get one from MWGE... I had it pre-ordered during shot show.. picked it up over a week ago... It's been freaking awesome!

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    Just wanted to say.. damn, nice pics man!

You know it's tiny when you can hide it behind a PX4. The surprising thing is my xdm 4.5 .40 has more recoil.:dunno: I give it two thumbs up for a pocket popper.

xdspx.jpg

cdspx2.jpg

xdspx1.jpg

Top Bottom