• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I can really care less about NBA basketball during the regular season. It's now playoff time and the Chicago Bulls are on their way to another championship. So, INGO, who are you pulling for.

By the way, I know many believe sports are useless; the stadiums are being paid for by your taxes; the players are thugs; sports is a welfare system, and everything else that can be said. I'm just asking IF you are supporting the Chicago Bulls and if not then which is your team?

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I can really care less about NBA basketball during the regular season. It's now playoff time and the Chicago Bulls are on their way to another championship. So, INGO, who are you pulling for.

By the way, I know many believe sports are useless; the stadiums are being paid for by your taxes; the players are thugs; sports is a welfare system, and everything else that can be said. I'm just asking IF you are supporting the Chicago Bulls and if not then which is your team?

I used to be a hardcore Indiana Pacers fan and still love the game of basketball but the NBA is just not basketball anymore. That being said I would like to see the Pacers do well being the Indiana team but I will not be watching.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Are the Bulls ready for the new Pacers under Vogel, they better be because I think they are a buzz saw just getting warmed up and coming together as a team and understanding the real deal and concept of these 12 guys on the roster playing as a team and to their strengths.

GO PACERS!!!

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    My prediction, and you've heard it here first INGO, Bulls vs. Lakers in the NBA finals. Think about it, this is Phil's last year and to go out by beating the Bulls in Chi-town, you can't write a better script than that folks.

Los Lagos!!!!

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    My prediction, and you've heard it here first INGO, Bulls vs. Lakers in the NBA finals. Think about it, this is Phil's last year and to go out by beating the Bulls in Chi-town, you can't write a better script than that folks.

Los Lagos!!!!

The HEAT VS SPURS in the NBA finals:rockwoot:

Top Bottom