• ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Also, NEVER post your employer on your social media profile if you tend to post anything remotely controversial. I removed my affiliation a while back. Not that I do things like this, but the last thing I need is an anti pestering my boss over something I said on my own time. Granted I dont post crap like this, but you cant be too careful. Although my boss is cool, I wouldnt blame him for cutting me loose if griefers made our company's collective lives hell for something they disagree with.

Lolz. Seems like Facetube and Tweeter have become that "permanent record" the Violent Femmes were warning you about

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Another Angel of Mercy joins the nursing profession.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lolz. Seems like Facetube and Tweeter have become that "permanent record" the Violent Femmes were warning you about
    Yep. And to clarify, I know they can still figure out where I work. It’s just no longer two clicks away for them to contact my employer.

Make them Work for it if they want to do it.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Yep. And to clarify, I know they can still figure out where I work. It’s just no longer two clicks away for them to contact my employer.

Make them Work for it if they want to do it.

had an issue with no posting on works facebook pages years ago (that I didn’t know about) rule. Since then I have deleted every bit of a chance of other then close friends know where I work. Only other way people know where I work is at Christmas time when they roll credits and that is it. Too many instances of people finding out where people work after posting something controversial and trying to get them fired.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Sometimes you just can’t fix stupid!!!!!!! Waste of a 1 month nursing career. Gonna be a rough road for her now.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Guarantee their contract talks about social media and not making employer look bad.

she'll land a job in a nursing home
    How will that interview go? "So, I see from your social media posts you hate white people. Are there any other races or ethnic groups that you hate? How about religions, any of those?"

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    How will that interview go? "So, I see from your social media posts you hate white people. Are there any other races or ethnic groups that you hate? How about religions, any of those?"

sadly I doubt their hiring process is that robust. "I see you applied and have a valid license. When can you start?"

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    She's a nurse, that's a high demand profession so I'm sure she will be working somewhere.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    She's a nurse, that's a high demand profession so I'm sure she will be working somewhere.

That hospital/care facility better hope nobody “white” under her “care” comes to the slightest bit of harm.
    How much will the lawsuit start at? I’m betting 2 million.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    This isnt anything new or surprising. Racism is very common .. she just got caught. The only example that this will make is that in the future people will be more careful not to get caught linking work to social media. In my opinion shes free to say/think how she wants.

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    Wow!! What an emotional cripple. Smh

Here's the kicker though, I bet she thinks HER racism is somehow justified and see nothing wrong with her statements.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    sadly I doubt their hiring process is that robust. "I see you applied and have a valid license. When can you start?"

Hiring processes take a dump when you have serious shortage of a particular trained employees that has a skill set not possessed by just anybody. Hospitals and LTC facilities like to make us believe that they're there to help the sick. They're there to make money. They're in business for a reason. They want to give good care cause the federal regulations say to do so. They need staff to take care of the growing aging population. So yeah, "you got a license in good standing, when can you start?" "We need you to start asap cause we have admissions lined up and need to be able to re-open these wings back up so we can make money, er, I mean give care to these people.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    This is what I think every time I walk into a health care facility. People with agendas looking to make cash...and maybe make a social impact because they hate you. This 'girl' just went public and got noticed, thankfully early in her 'career' and not at the end of it with a list of victims going back decades.

I had a good friend who had to care for his father who became mentally incapacitated during minor surgery. It turned out the anesthesiologist was drunk and did it wrong. One of the nurses later confessed this to him, at his fathers funeral years later, she asked for forgiveness for lying about it...she was his sister in law. Forgiveness was not forthcoming.

There are many good people in the medical profession, but as this story shows there are some very bad ones too; who is that person injecting you? I worked in a retirement home when in HS, I would not wish that life on anyone and this was a pretty nice place.

Top Bottom