Ivanka Uses Personal Email Acct for Gov't Business---Lock 'er Up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How about blatant, illegal attempt to thwart the will of the people in Florida elections by Democratic apparatchiks

Someone must have insider knowledge, beyond the stuff spoon fed to them by the department of propaganda. /purple

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The unappointed referees trying to call a penalty on a violation of rules they won't themselves follow. Yawn

Democracy dies somewhere with poor lighting or unpaid electric bills or something

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Probably the Saudi drama. This Ivanka thing will get absolutely eaten up by media and Trump critics when the real criticism should be pointed towards the Saudi prince situation. Seems like a win for liberal media, win for Trump taking criticism on something way less important than the Saudi situation

That's a foreign policy thing, though, and those generally don't get alot of traction domestically. Same with the DPRK backtracking.

I thought about listing the various midterm re-counts and shenanigans, but that's kinda old news. I don't think most people really care about that anymore since it won't really change things - no majority/supermajority is at stake.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    She was not even in .gov yet when those emails were sent. They were before she became an adviser.

In a statement to Newsweek, a White House spokesperson pointed out that Trump was not a federal employee at the time she sent the February 28 email. When she became a federal employee in March, “she made clear that one of her reasons for doing so was to ensure that she would have access to government-issued communications devices and receive an official email account to protect government records,” the spokesperson said. The spokesperson added that prior to her obtaining an official account, Trump’s emailing other official accounts “ensured the records were preserved and available under the Federal Records Act.” Trump did not have an official email account as a first daughter at the time, according to the spokesperson.

What few e-mails were sent, were sent BEFORE she was a Government employee and required to use Government e-mail servers. She requested to become a Federal employee so she could use Federal e-mail systems. There is NO claim she used her personal e-mail AFTER she became a Government employee. This is a nothingburger created by Hillary's supporters to try to justify her brazen breaking of the LAW regarding e-mail and security.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Saudi gov “eliminates” a Saudi national in Turkey.
    Wait for my “shock-face” I would never suspect such a act from a 14th century KINGDOM?
    Still trying to find a way to comprehend why it’s any of my or anyone’s business other than the Saudi absolute monarchy system?
    I would like many US citizens to visit Saudi Arabia and take in the local culture might get to catch a public execution the Saudi’s behead about 150 people a year and that not the worse that can happen.
    They have a Police force that enforces the laws according to dress and cultural customs that publicly flog people they catch with no trial.
    real nice place.

Ivanka that’s a Russian name ?
    I have a hard time worrying about non classified info being sent by anyone even SoS Clinton.
    Do we have any pictures of Ivanka ?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You are trying to diffuse a crisis that puts someone named Trump in a bad light, with facts. What the H*** is wrong with you dude?

She was not even in .gov yet when those emails were sent. They were before she became an adviser.

What few e-mails were sent, were sent BEFORE she was a Government employee and required to use Government e-mail servers. She requested to become a Federal employee so she could use Federal e-mail systems. There is NO claim she used her personal e-mail AFTER she became a Government employee. This is a nothingburger created by Hillary's supporters to try to justify her brazen breaking of the LAW regarding e-mail and security.

BTW Alp, good luck on kicking the vitriol habit. Is there a 12 step program for that?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    ivanka-trump.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Yeah she can do just about anything she wants and get by with it.
    Plus she is RICH another reason she can do what she wants.
    Ask yourself if you can stay mad at Ivanka?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I want to know what this is supposed to distract us from.

I'm kinda thinking it is one of these:
    - CIA leaks about Saudi Crown Prince responsibility for ordering hit being denied by POTUS (there's about 3 issues wrapped into that one);
    - Significant White House personnel departures and in-fighting;
    - Tariffs driving up cost of construction which could put a long-term drain on our economy;
    - Something else.

Yup.......something something shiny.....:):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Someone must have insider knowledge, beyond the stuff spoon fed to them by the department of propaganda. /purple

Nope, just adopting the proof-free evidentiary standards for rendering a 'verdict' of Russia, Russia, Russia. Except I will bet you a bottle of Talisker that if the effort to dig into it is is ever made, there will be plenty of lawbreaking by Snipes and Co. and it won't take three years to find it

Or, if what you are saying is the appearance of irregularity is not enough to say or infer a crime has been committed, you probably are exhibiting hypocrisy in your posting via a vis Russia, Russia, Russia

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I highly doubt anything was classified. However, it is a violation of the rules to to conduct email business in a way that skirts federal record retention laws.

It's not Hillary level wrong, but still, rules are rules and WH "advisors" need to follow them - no matter what their official position is or how much they get paid.

I expect nothing will happen, except a lot of playground banter. ...something, something, speck .... something, something, log...

If she is corresponding with .gov people using her .gmail account then the emails are being retained and she is not skirting any retention laws.

Also she is breaking no laws if classified material is not part of the emails, and there is no evidence that there was. She is also not an elected or appointed official of the government. She is not a government employee. It has not been shown that she willfully transmitted classified material. It has not been shown that she willfully destroyed government records. It has not been show that she set up a server to be able to control and scrub her records if she wishes to.

Using a .gmail account is such a different set of facts as to be laughable in comparison.

Top Bottom