• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Craigery

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    NW Indianapolis
    Hello everyone! I'm just checking in to see if anyone has a suggestion for a comfortable IWB holster for my glock 23? I'm a smaller guy and have tried the Comp-Tac Flatline but it's a little too large and uncomfortable.

I have a waist size of about 29-30, I'm 5'9 and weight 145 pounds. I'm starting to think the Glock 23 won't be a good concealed weapon but I will continue to use it as my open carry.

Thanks for the help!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Comp-TAC MTAC. The ONLY IWB holster you will ever need. Just throw in a good sturdy gun belt, and you're all set to carry any sized gun with extreme comfort.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Comp-TAC MTAC. The ONLY IWB holster you will ever need. Just throw in a good sturdy gun belt, and you're all set to carry any sized gun with extreme comfort.

MTAC FTW :rockwoot: OP, you will not regret it...i carry my G22 in one everyday no problem.

Now its time for chezuki to chime in...

skysurfer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Indianapolis
    We do custom kydex work 5 days a week at our shop. I'm sure that we can do something for you. We don't have pictures up on our site just yet, but hopefully we will be the end of the day.

Craigery

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    NW Indianapolis
    Thanks a lot for the input guys! I'm going to do an exchange for an MTAC and try that out - If that doesn't work, I will definitely hit you up Skysurfer! I think I might go ahead and get something for my wife - After she gives birth so we can get a good measurement. haha

Top Bottom