• ...and so much more!
  • COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I picked up an IWB kydex from Vedder. Really well made and comfortable.
    Daltech Force makes some very high quality leather holsters and they are in northeastern Indiana.
    Grab a bio belt too. You won't regret it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've never carried anything more comfortable and secure than an alien gear holster. I've tried over 10 different brands. Alien Gear is the winner. I work outside in the heat and the cold. I carry a full size pistol.

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    I carry a 6" STI Perfect 10 in a horse hide Kramer INSIDE THE WAISTBAND #1-1/2 GUN HOLSTER (ONLY FOR SEMI-AUTOs) https://www.kramerleather.com/collections/iwb-gun-holsters/products/inside-the-waistband-1-1-2-gun-holster-only-for-semi-autos I have used them from the time he first started offering them. Before that I used OWB holsters made from him starting sometime in the 70's-80's. I have carried a 1911 for about 65 years and have went through a lot of holsters but once Kramer came on the market I always go back to his. They do cost but so do good firearms.

Good Hunting.
    :):

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Odd mine are the most comfy holsters I own. So comfy I can literally forget I'm wearing my G42. As in once I went to take a dump and my pants hit the floor at a high rate of speed when I let go of them. I was quite surprised.

Agreed. I often forget I am wearing either my Galco King Tuk or my Corssbreed mini tuck. Have driven to FL with one IWB and never uncomfortable. Drove back from Alabama this past weekend same thing.

I can wear either of them with jeans or cargo shorts along with my Biobelt and no discomfort whatsoever. I do tend to slide mine back into the 5 or even 5:30 position.

Basically choose a well made hybrid IWB with a good gun belt.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I had a Crossbreed for my glock 19 and the frame on it was super uncomfortable to wear. I enjoyed Alien-gear's version, just wanting to try something different.

I guess the question is, why do you want to try something else? What is the Alien gear not doing for you? I have found what works for me, and to be honest, I pick up pretty much the same holster for any gun I carry. I've really never looked back or wanted to just try a bunch more after I figured out what works best for me.

tcause17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2019
    Sellersburg
    Odd mine are the most comfy holsters I own. So comfy I can literally forget I'm wearing my G42. As in once I went to take a dump and my pants hit the floor at a high rate of speed when I let go of them. I was quite surprised.

That's hilarious! I don't think I've ever been that unaware I was carrying! Good thing it didn't discharge or you'd have had a real crappy situation

Irukanji

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    SW Indiana
    I have a couple of Bianci IWB leather holsters. They take a little breaking in, in my opinion, but once they smooth out, they are very comfortable for daily wear.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Have you heard of or looked at N82Tactical holsters? I have several of their 'Professional' series holsters for different carry guns. They are extremely comfortable, light weight, adjustable but I think the best feature is that the holsters cover the entire grip so it doesn't dig into or rub your side. Here's a link to their Ruger LC9s holsters: https://n82tactical.com/product-category/holsters/holsters-ruger/holsters-ruger-lc9s/

afcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Madison Co.
    Check out C.Y.A. Supply Co. holsters (yes, that is their name). Affordable, American, and a cool logo. I’ve been very pleased with mine for my G19.

You can order direct. They are also available through Amazon, if that is important to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    I go back and forth between the comptac mtac and ctac. Not a fan of the clips they come with, I prefer the optional c clips because they can't come off the belt when I'm sitting. Can't go wrong with either though

Top Bottom