• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    What position do you where your IWB holster? I picked up a Harwell clip n go, and can't seem to get it comfortable with my XDS.

It is my first IWB holster thought, and I do have a bigger old faithful holster on order for my XDm.

stesco

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Greensburg
    I carry my XDs in the 4 o'clock position also. I have a Foxx Trapp Kydex holster. Make sure you also have a nice and strong gun belt. A good holster is nothing unless you have a good belt.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I've got a real nice gun belt I recently picked up from Tennessee Holster Company...I may just need to get used to it being there? Do you have your barrel sticking straight down or at a cant?

stesco

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Greensburg
    I've got a real nice gun belt I recently picked up from Tennessee Holster Company...I may just need to get used to it being there? Do you have your barrel sticking straight down or at a cant?

I would call it closer to straight up and down than at a significant cant.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Are your pants too tight? I found that changing my pant size made more difference than any holster, holster position, or cant angle ever did.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    i think around 4 or 430 its comfy cuz its on the meaty side of the bum, so theres no bones or anything to get rubbed against

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I went up one size...but I do have a two clip holster on order for my XDm. I'll try that one out also. This clip and go was a quick purchase based on reviews.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I went up one size...but I do have a two clip holster on order for my XDm. I'll try that one out also. This clip and go was a quick purchase based on reviews.

I think you will really like that two clip holster better. From my experience the one clip holsters are more for pocket guns like the kahr CM/PM9 that don't have any weight to them.

Top Bottom