James Yeager - A Republic If You Can Keep It.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Anyone wanna see an hour-long Yeager video? Would it help if one of his Instructors, Reid Henrichs, was the one doing the talking?

I've only just watched the first 5-minutes but I think INGOers will enjoy this. You can hear the passion as Reid speaks. I assume this lecture was presented at Tactical Response's recent Alumni Weekend.

You can find out more about Reid here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ames-yeager-instructor-bio-reid-henrichs.html

***some language***

[video=youtube;ez6LMM4sPbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez6LMM4sPbc[/video]

What did you think about the lecture?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Just finished the whole thing. WOW. If you never watch another video on Yeager's channel, watch this video.

tirebay1997

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    You need to realize that our current system is broken. The time of making change thru the ballot box is long gone. We've drifted away from the Constitution for 100 years. It's time to think about how we're going to survive the next 5 or 10 years.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    You need to realize that our current system is broken. The time of making change thru the ballot box is long gone. We've drifted away from the Constitution for 100 years. It's time to think about how we're going to survive the next 5 or 10 years.
    Our current system is ****ing boss. Your thought process is broken. It's not the systems fault that the politicians of this "current system" have added amendments to make their agendas legal.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    Watched it all. I'm not a huge fan of his "style", but I still thought it was a good presentation. He did a very nice job showing how the founders warned us about the path that we are on.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    There's hope for America as long as good people like this don't just lay down and take it. In our lifetimes we will be called upon to save this republic. The decision you make and the side you choose will determine the freedom or bondage of generations not yet gleamed.

Last edited:

tirebay1997

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Show me anytime in history when a country "fixed" itself thru the ballot box. Show me a time when the police state ever got smaller voluntarily.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This thread didn't get as many views as it deserves. It's a way better Yeager video than anything about shooting people or downrange photography.

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    I'm tagging this to view later when I have time. Watched the first 30 minutes....good stuff.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    On a more serious note, thanks for sharing. I only had time to watch the first several minutes, but it was quite good. I hope to watch the entire hour at some point.

Top Bottom