James Yeager - Cleaning a Magazine (featuring an INGO shirt)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Only sissies with no hand strength use C clamps to take a base plate off of a Glock magazine.... Well, that's what Mrs. Glock armorer told me at SR Jenkins when I told her I used a C clamp to help. :D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

Regnar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Knox
    Any way to get these Nancys from crying to their mommas about Yeager?

Or does this make me as big a whine-ass as these other clowns?

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I was never able to remove them by hand that easily.

I have a "thing" for firearms and training knowledge. That's why I share all kinds of informative videos as they are posted to YouTube. Yet no one has ever questioned my affinity for Vickers or Haley. Hrm....

Ive met you, your a good guy, was just giving you a hard time and having fun with it (Yeager bashing).

Yeager maned up and apologized so he is ok in my book.

Last edited:

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    I have a "thing" for firearms and training knowledge. That's why I share all kinds of informative videos as they are posted to YouTube. Yet no one has ever questioned my affinity for Vickers or Haley. Hrm....

Easy, easy, no need to get all defensive about it, I like me some Yeager too.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    You want INGO associated with that clown?

That "clown" makes tens of thousands of dollars training people to use firearms. Hell, I bet he makes thousands just making YouTube videos. Hundreds of thousands of views means potential for hundreds of thousands of contributors to INGO. In short, yes I do.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I was never able to remove them by hand that easily.

"Haters" gonna hate... I take all 10 of my Ruger 22/45 mags., apart, and clean them..... I do clean them one at a time, and put them together, as soon as one is done .....:twocents: C-clamp, just one MORE reason, why I don't glock .....:laugh:

evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    These are a lot faster and easier:
    935240_592901490733241_1246319382_n.jpg

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Love him or hate him you have to appreciate that he is willingly putting information on YouTube. Most of the other high-profile trainers/shooters may put a video or two up as an advertisement for their classes but Yeager has put up countless videos discussing a great number of things, showcasing a number of skills and a number of different products. I respect him and give him a ton of thanks for giving that information away for free.

Uncle Jrod

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2013
    New Haven
    Considering most of the "information" he puts on youtube is ".40's SUCK, Bullpups SUCK, 1911's SUCK" and on and on... The only thing that sucks is his opinions on everything. He's just a pretend high speed operator. I'd rather take firearms advice and training from Yosemite Sam or Tex Grebner.

Top Bottom