• ...and so much more!
  • thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    LOL

Is there any place in Indiana that offers courses like that of Tactical Response? Preferably with the same sort of mind frame as James Yeager. I love his videos and his attitude, its a good mixture between **** off, but be responsible about it.

I say we get a large group of INGO members together and bring him to Indiana for a week long INGO training session!!

:rockwoot::rockwoot:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    conctact AGS armament and consulting...jahred gamez sets up things like that and does a great job

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    Camden, TN really isn't that far. I've made the drive several times. You can stay free at his house.

But, I'd be in if you guys brought him here.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    LOL

Is there any place in Indiana that offers courses like that of Tactical Response? Preferably with the same sort of mind frame as James Yeager. I love his videos and his attitude, its a good mixture between **** off, but be responsible about it.

I say we get a large group of INGO members together and bring him to Indiana for a week long INGO training session!!

:rockwoot::rockwoot:

I just checked the Tactical Response schedule and it doesn't look like they are going to be anywhere near here this year.

Paul Gomez is going to be in northern Indiana this year and I'd recommend you train with him. He was Director of Training for Tactical Response for a while and has a similar philosophy. He also is an INGO member and posts here frequently.

I worked for James for 8 years and ran Tactical Response for the last several. I do not teach live fire courses any more, but if you are interested in combatives or Force on Force training, come train with me.

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    We can get together and simulate Yeager.

Shay and Paul can teach the tactics and I can just stand around and make fun of your 1911 and dispel your stupid internet-myth tactics you are so proud of.

All we need is oppressive heat and a gas station that sells decent BBQ and you've got the entire experience.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Shay and Paul can teach the tactics and I can just stand around and make fun of your 1911 and dispel your stupid internet-myth tactics you are so proud of.

All we need is oppressive heat and a gas station that sells decent BBQ and you've got the entire experience.

Who will take care of the profanity part? :dunno:

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    I just checked the Tactical Response schedule and it doesn't look like they are going to be anywhere near here this year.

Paul Gomez is going to be in northern Indiana this year and I'd recommend you train with him. He was Director of Training for Tactical Response for a while and has a similar philosophy. He also is an INGO member and posts here frequently.

I worked for James for 8 years and ran Tactical Response for the last several. I do not teach live fire courses any more, but if you are interested in combatives or Force on Force training, come train with me.

That is awesome! I just checked out your website and that looks great. I am not opposed to "over-training" with many different teachers, based on the same/similar principles.

I would still like to get up with James sometime though.

What are class sizes? Do you offer private classes groups? Cost 8-10 students? I would be interested in your answers to these questions. Feel free to PM me the answers if you do not feel like posting them in the forum.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy

It would be impossible to replicate the Camden Walmart.....

Just sayin.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Between Shay, Paul Gomez, WETSU, and Jeff Bloovman, I bet you could get close to the TR experience.

In fact, next time I take one of Shay's classes I think I'm gonna crash at his house just for kicks. :laugh:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Who will take care of the profanity part? :dunno:

My sister in law could do that. She is pretty darn nasty.

TR made it to Seymour a couple of times. I wanted to take the Fighting Pistol class. Begged and pleaded with the wife. Finally got her to let me if another local INGO wife let ***********. Unfortunately it did not happen. If TR gets up this way again I will start the begging a pleading.

Top Bottom