• ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    BREAKING NEWS

Glock just introduced the limited edition James Yeager G43. It will come with an extremely tight fitting holster made out of kydex and wrapped in his little brothers tee shirt.

Preorder yours today.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    I am so waiting for the limited edition autographed hand stippled James Yeager toilet seat (with Tactical Rail!!!). Personally I am SO SICK of hearing people quote this guy. Get a shovel.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Yeager has nothing but praise for the Shield but has said it's the smallest "fighting" pistol he would recommend. I wonder, especially being the self admitted fanboy that he is, if he'll give the smaller 43 the same praise..........

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Glock just introduced the limited edition James Yeager G43. It will come with an extremely tight fitting holster made out of kydex and wrapped in his little brothers tee shirt.

Preorder yours today.

I'm going to run out and get one today!
    I'll ditch all my other guns for it with that endorsement!

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    They told several other people/reviewers ahead of time.. why not Yeager. I like his videos, do I believe everything he says? Absolutely not

If I was coming out with a new gun I'd want Vickers, Noir, Hickock45, and Yeager to review it ASAP.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    31FDE566-CFFD-40C7-B883-C2EBD75EBD4D.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I like hicock45 but he's a bit of a sell out. He talks a good game for the people who send him guns and shooting steel isn't really telling you anything about the guns reliability.

yeager I'm sure tortures any gun he gets. I do believe yeager because he's not a sellout. Period.

beware of people who get free guns or money from the people they are reviewing for. Yeager tells them he will give an honest review no matter what. That's why a lot of companies won't send him their products. I want **** that REALLY works.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I like hicock45 but he's a bit of a sell out. He talks a good game for the people who send him guns and shooting steel isn't really telling you anything about the guns reliability.

yeager I'm sure tortures any gun he gets. I do believe yeager because he's not a sellout. Period.

beware of people who get free guns or money from the people they are reviewing for. Yeager tells them he will give an honest review no matter what. That's why a lot of companies won't send him their products. I want **** that REALLY works.

Has Hickock45 ever met a gun he didn't like?

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    That comment of his is better than most gun owners who say "I'll bend over everytime"

That comment of his was stupid, emotional, irrational, and fake as hell. He's not going to kill anybody and he knows it. The guy is a big baby in my eyes. Agree with him of you're a pansy, or a fair weather patriot, or not committed enough to God knows what he thinks everyone needs to be committed to. The truth is when you go saying you're going to kill people over legislation that you don't like because you don't have any understanding of how to defend your rights in non violent ways, he hurts the gun owners side. He sounded like a nut, non gun owners who might be on the fence will see what he said and make their decision over which side to support, especially if the man has normal gun owners holding him up on a pedestal. They'll be safe in assuming that he represents all of those who support him. I think if he wants to help gun owners, after having made, edited, reviewed, then posted that stupid video of his emotional tantrum, then he needs to fade into the background and stop trying to be a figurehead for Second Amendment rights.

I've watched a couple of his videos but never had much interest in his video style. I can see where what he does on YouTube is popular with lots of people, but I just really think he tainted himself beyond repair with that video. Add on top of that the optics of him being on TV at that Bundy ranch, Bundy now being known as a racist. I know the media blew what Bundy said out of proportion like the media tends to do, but just like Bundy, Yeager did this to himself. Saying off the wall things like a lot of us do is fine at home, but when you're in the spotlight like those two, you have to clean up your act and know that everything you say or do will be put under a microscope. I'm still waiting for his video to go viral in a Clinton campaign ad that tries to damage the gun rights side.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That comment of his was stupid, emotional, irrational, and fake as hell. He's not going to kill anybody and he knows it. The guy is a big baby in my eyes. Agree with him of you're a pansy, or a fair weather patriot, or not committed enough to God knows what he thinks everyone needs to be committed to. The truth is when you go saying you're going to kill people over legislation that you don't like because you don't have any understanding of how to defend your rights in non violent ways, he hurts the gun owners side. He sounded like a nut, non gun owners who might be on the fence will see what he said and make their decision over which side to support, especially if the man has normal gun owners holding him up on a pedestal. They'll be safe in assuming that he represents all of us who support him. I think if he wants to help gun owners, after having made, edited, reviewed, then posted that stupid video of his emotional tantrum, then he needs to fade into the background and stop trying to be a figurehead for Second Amendment rights.
    Well I disagree entirely. I think it's well past time to make people fear legal gun owners. That's all I can say on that subject. Rules

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, like watching Hickok45, just reminds me of one of my uncles, I guess. Maybe what I like best about Hickok is that he doesn't find many guns he doesn't like. 'Cause, basically, they're all good, depending on the need, and the person holding it.

I like watching the videos to learn something about how a particular firearm functions, maybe a bit of history about it, maybe see a particular firearm that I've not seen before.

But I'd never buy or recommend to someone else to buy anything based on the review of someone I don't know personally, not even from well known experts like Miculek. They have zero idea about my physical makeup, needs, limitations, background, experience, strengths & weaknesses, or shooting capability. How could they possibly say, "*This* gun will work for you" over any other gun?

JMO. YMMV, of course.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus

Yeager is not a sell out? Are you kidding me? He'll support anyone as long as he is making money. That is the definition of a sell out.

Top Bottom