• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    A law even if it is unconstitutional is still just that.... A law...

Why is he against people doing an open carry march in D.C. But is okay with something having a gun in a school? I see no difference.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

Why is he against people doing an open carry march in D.C. But is okay with something having a gun in a school? I see no difference.

Hs against open carrying all together.

He's for carrying a gun into schools because schools are a gun free zone. Teachers need to have a way to defend themselves.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Really? I see no similarity. In one case, you have political grandstanding to make a point. It is designed to attract attention to make the statement that guns are not a problem. While that may be a great argument to make, it bears no resemblance to a teacher that risks his freedom and job to give himself the means to save kids lives in the event of a school shooting while he is present. He did not do this for attention. He did not do this to make a statement. He quietly started to carry but made the mistake of allowing the gun to be detected. He knew what would happen if caught, but decided that the kids safety was important enough to risk carrying.

How many other teachers are now leaving their guns at home because of what they are being allowed to do to this teacher. Yeager is on the mark here in support for Nagle. Yeager may be a little nuts at times, but this is not one of them. I give him a lot of credit for coming to this guys defense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom