• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I will be attending. Wasn't aware of any OC friendly places in the area.

Nick from Lowell.

Nick, I don't OC all that often, but I've never had any problems. OC's many times into my bank, into the Tractor Supply, Starbucks, Strack & Van Til and Alsip Nursery in St John without issues. I don't actually get into Lowell too often, despite the fact that my mailing address is Lowell, but I've carried into town a few times.

Not sure if any of those places are "OC friendly" but none of them have ever given me grief. Maybe the people just didn't notice. I think that most people walk around in their own bubble and most don't even notice the gun on your belt.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Yea, but I made a big mistake. I bought the small sign. I need to reorder and get a bigger one, or maybe just put up 2 small signs in different parts of the store?
    It must be small because I didn't see it when I was there today, and I specifically looked for it:dunno: Maybe I need better glasses.

Nick4562

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    I usually just CC but occasionally like to OC. ACE hardware in cedar Lake never had a problem with me OC'ing or at least has never said anything. That has probably been my most OC heavy spot. I am deffinately excited to meet everyone and smoke some nice tobacco. I love the sign by the way melensdad

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    NONIM. (No-Nim)
    Night of New Ingo Members

I've OC'd quite a few places Merrillville, Scherrillville, Crown Point. No problems yet.
    Now if I could just stop losing gun battles. You know, cause I lost the element of surprise.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Its my daughter's Birthday "thread bump"

I'll be bringing some leftover "Barbie" birthday cake to the cigar lounge tomorrow if you want to stop in for a cigar and some cake. But if there is any cake left at the "Open Carry Cigar Night" then you might want to stay away from it, it will be about 10 days old at that time so I'm not sure you want to actually eat it!!!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Its my daughter's Birthday "thread bump"

I'll be bringing some leftover "Barbie" birthday cake to the cigar lounge tomorrow if you want to stop in for a cigar and some cake. But if there is any cake left at the "Open Carry Cigar Night" then you might want to stay away from it, it will be about 10 days old at that time so I'm not sure you want to actually eat it!!!

Save it for Ghost, he'll eat anything. :rockwoot:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    The leftovers are already packed up in a Tupperware container for transit to the clubhouse!

image_zps77d9f387.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom