• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    I assume they will not CANCEL because of snow. Does anyone know? I don't want to make the drive and find no one there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    No cancellation due to snow. The snow isn’t that big of a deal. I was there yesterday and it was the most crowded I have seen on a Friday in a long time. Not sure if people were just beating the weather or what.
    I finally made the decision to buy me a bump stock and no one had any to sell!:):

​Matt

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Because Indy mayor will not begin to plow road UNTIL 6 inches ALREADY ON THE GROUND plan on terrible travel day. :-(

Mayor Stinky Shoes has competition for re-election now. He may get the plow boys out there.

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Hate to be the guy that ask*** but how are the roads, especially 38th st?
    Im only coming from the SW side of town and hoping 465 is cleared by now?

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    That's not what he said. He said the private contractors won't be activated until there is 6" of snow on the ground.

Yes, that's correct and at 1pm Sat. looks like we're gona get 10" or more near the State Fair.
    And just like a race horse that's late out of the gate ALL LOCAL ROADS WILL BE IMPASSABLE until Monday since Colts are on tv soon. lmao.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Went. One of my favorite attended shows, fewer people. Vendors are feeling it though. Best deals on ammo cans I've seen in years and types I've never seen before. $10 gen2 pmags everywhere, $12 windowed gen3 pmags also.

rjsone

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I went Friday evening. I’m probably done with gun shows for at least a couple years... Now that I’m interested in building ARs, I hoped to find parts to round out a build. I was tempted by the $103 Spike’s lowers, but not much else.

Just a bunch of generic crappy knives and novelties for the uninformed. Some things were sadly entertaining... Stun guns, holster “innovations,” giant spiked silver ball, glittered AR uppers, and a $35 generic gas tube. $350 plus tax for a case of 5.56 isn’t really a good deal today.

I’d rather support the LGS and shop online than spend $20 to get in then a couple hours searching for something of even acceptable quality then hoping the price is almost reasonable. I get how some people could enjoy the experience, it’s just not for me.

dawg1981

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Southport IN
    I went Friday evening. I’m probably done with gun shows for at least a couple years... Now that I’m interested in building ARs, I hoped to find parts to round out a build. I was tempted by the $103 Spike’s lowers, but not much else.

Just a bunch of generic crappy knives and novelties for the uninformed. Some things were sadly entertaining... Stun guns, holster “innovations,” giant spiked silver ball, glittered AR uppers, and a $35 generic gas tube. $350 plus tax for a case of 5.56 isn’t really a good deal today.

I’d rather support the LGS and shop online than spend $20 to get in then a couple hours searching for something of even acceptable quality then hoping the price is almost reasonable. I get how some people could enjoy the experience, it’s just not for me.

I saved $300 today by going. I was going to buy another Colt Anaconda elsewhere but decided to go here today and found one that the guy would deal on...big savings for me

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    Day two is in the books and there was snow. Nothing too bad. Crowds were pretty good until the Colts game started. There were some deals out there today though. Hope to see some more of you tomorrow. Safe travels!

Top Bottom