• ...and so much more!
  • Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Interesting.

Not that I was in the market for jewelry anytime soon, but I'm not shopping there ever.

I have as much right to carry a firearm as they have to sell over priced rocks.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Looks like there's three in this state to avoid:

Westfield Southlake-Outparcel
    2196 Southlake Mall
    Merrillville

Greenwood Park Mall
    729 West County Line Rd.
    Greenwood

Keystone Crossing 8520
    Keystone Crossing
    Indianapolis

Thanks, Melensdad.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I have thought about starting a Packing Blacklist web site. It would list all of the non gun friendly businesses. Yes, it would be publicity for the businesses, but at the same time I think it would be a good list to have.

Would anyone else want to help me put something like this together? Good idea or bad idea?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I like the idea. Would you care to manage a sticky thread in this forum with a list of businesses to avoid?

I have thought about starting a Packing Blacklist web site. It would list all of the non gun friendly businesses. Yes, it would be publicity for the businesses, but at the same time I think it would be a good list to have.

Would anyone else want to help me put something like this together? Good idea or bad idea?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I like the idea. Would you care to manage a sticky thread in this forum with a list of businesses to avoid?

If Ri22o's not interested, I'll volunteer. I might also suggest a second list of gun-friendly businesses. Not just ones that are ambivalent, but ones who actually welcome armed citizens. I'd rather give a business like that my money.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I'm sure I could manage it, but I don't have the knowledge of pro and anti gun businesses. The main thing keeping me from doing it is having a list with only a couple businesses on it.

AFA1CY

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    In that Field that is Green
    You really need to be careful with this and not wholesale blacklist a business. The local Subway's had one of the Ghost-buster type of signs. I wrote the HQ and the owner of the local store called me and apologized. He then removed the "No guns" sign. (BTW if you are ever on the East side stop in at the Subway's 21st and Mitthoeffer)

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    I've also thought of this, but don't know of any places other than Chili's and Schnucks from people posting on here.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    You really need to be careful with this and not wholesale blacklist a business. The local Subway's had one of the Ghost-buster type of signs. I wrote the HQ and the owner of the local store called me and apologized. He then removed the "No guns" sign. (BTW if you are ever on the East side stop in at the Subway's 21st and Mitthoeffer)
    That would also be the purpose of the list. If it were a public list and publicized, then businesses would realize they have been blacklisted by gun owners and hopefully see the light.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    bw, Ohio is still new to the scene. Just like Tejas it will get better for them.

The Subway Guy has a jewelry store! I'm glad he is branching out but we need to get a letter-writing campaign going, gentlemen.:)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    bw, Ohio is still new to the scene. Just like Tejas it will get better for them.

The Subway Guy has a jewelry store! I'm glad he is branching out but we need to get a letter-writing campaign going, gentlemen.:)

Do you have a form type letter that you prefer? One that we may adapt to the individual location?

Top Bottom