WTS: JD Machine Tech AR15 Stripped Lower, Very Hard to Find!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Thanks!

Well, as I feared, I ended up with more lowers than I have uppers (or money) to complete. I lucked into my dream lower this week so this one has to go.

This is a brand new, never even mounted, JD Machine stripped lower and it's really smooth and beautiful. If you don't know JD Machine, they do (or did, not totally sure if they still do) manufacturing for some other bigger names, like Spikes and Noveske. They really take care in finishing their lowers and they're really nicely finished. This isn't some run of the mill cheap lower. I think you can get an idea of the quality of this lower from the photos. You can also look on YouTube for a video from their machine shop. It's pretty cool.

Anyway, I've lowered the price to $300 cash for this so I can get it sold more quickly. I could sell elsewhere for more, but this is easier. Plus, you'll save on shipping and FFL transfer fees this way. I will only meet face to face in the central Indiana area. I live in Indianapolis but can meet the buyer half way if they live a little farther from Indy. I'll need to see an Indiana drivers license. All state and federal rules apply. Thanks for looking.

loweredited.jpg

photo3zn.jpg

photo4mbw.jpg

photo5zor.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members