• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    When the SHTF and you need to survive in an urban environment there are some ways to get by.

Say the municipal sewage system is no longer working, not only can the Jedi Mutli-Suvival Tool hold your spent brass, it can serve double duty too:
    photo-2.jpg

Or, say that you want to keep a really low profile and make your house look as if it is just a vacant/boarded up home, you'll need to keep the yard free of dog-doo-doo. You don't have an expensive Pooper-Scooper. Yet again, the Jedi-Multi-Survival Tool can come to the rescue and solve your problems.
    photo-3.jpg

$4 plus shipping. Bear in mind, this particular Jedi-Multi-Survival tool was personally used and approved by Jedi himself. That makes this one a collectors items, which is why the price is so high:yesway:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I eat a TON of asparagus and don't drink much water. My spent brass is more of a dense paste with a thick odor... will the jedi multi-survival tool work for someone like me?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OH YES, it will work great for you.

Realize that the Jedi Multi/Survival Tool is made from extra thick thermoplastic, its capable of withstanding some of the harshest conditions conceived by man. Even thermonuclear explosions are no match for the Jedi Multi/Survival Tool.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Will it be cleaned before it is sold?...
    HEY, I'm ONLY ASKING $4 for this thing. I saw it advertised on late night TV for $49* while I was staying at a Holiday Inn Express.

Here's the bottom dollar deal. I'm taking a huge loss. But since you are such a good friend. You pay $4 cash. I'll throw in a Clorox Disinfecting Wipe as part of the deal. There is no way I can do better without approval from the sales manager. He's out to lunch now.

* Oh sure, on the TV commercial they "doubled the offer" for that price, but even at half price my used Jedi Multi/Survival Tool is a much better deal. Heck it still has some 45acp brass inside!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I can now expand the offer with an additional Mulit/Survival Tool can ... in a handy pocket size! :rockwoot:

It seems the gnomes have gotten busy with Mrs Can and now Yedi's Can has an illegitimate bastard child that he can call his own. Baby Can shares the family looks, must be the gnome hats that pass on the correct can color.

Caught in the act:
    photo1-1.jpg

The proud mama and her illicit offspring:
    photo2-1.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom