• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Didn't know that Joe Donnelly was running against him. I would vote for Donnelly over Lugar. Here's hoping Mourdock pulls it off. Donnelly ain't a bad guy. I have met him several times. It's just that, well, you know, he's a Democrat:D

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    Firstly, Jack, another great article. Secondly, would this fit better in the political thread? Thirdly, if Mourdock would stop going after where Lugar lives, and start campaigning for what he could do better, he would have a better shot (pun intended)

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Firstly, Jack, another great article. Secondly, would this fit better in the political thread? Thirdly, if Mourdock would stop going after where Lugar lives, and start campaigning for what he could do better, he would have a better shot (pun intended)

I didn't know we have a political thread. I generally avoid discussion politics.

mizzi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    I had a buddy tell me that if lugar loses, then Indiana will lose a powerful politician that is in a lot of powerful committees due to his long tenure. I responded that i agreed and that would truly be a shame only if lugar actually voted for his constituents, and not the folks that line his pockets.

But Mourdock needs to start campaigning and stop whining about the residency... Tell us what your about, even if you aren't going to follow thru with any of it upon election!

Top Bottom