• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The fit and finish on that is beautiful. The only thing that loses me is the front serrations, but everything else is perfect.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Wow. Very fine quality work. And he checkered the speed bump on the grip safety. Don't see that every day. I did that exactly one time (with a file - not on a mill). Never again. I have never seen the checkering on the MSH flow over onto the frame. Look at that fine line straight through the diamonds. Just wow. The fit he achieved on the grip safety to frame is just exquisite. You don't see work like this very often. Thanks so much for posting this.

rjklein4470

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Carmel
    Thanks for all the nice comments, Jeremy is a master with a file. The amount of time he spends on blending and fitting are truly a labor of love

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    You know what it is... I dont often times get jealous of anothers 1911's, but... you have had some of the best ever made:)! I've counted a Chambers, Rogers, SV, the list goes on. Reid's work is no doubt some of the best out there!! I am not a huge fan of his style, but hell you gotta respect his work!

Congrats on another awesome pistol brother! Let me know (PM here or addicts) how his work stacks up against some of the others you have had!

Top Bottom