• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I hear Richard Simmons might need some help.

the J.A.C.K.A.S.S Unit can only have one HMFIC (Jeremy) but you could probably be the FUBAR guy. We would then need a 1SGT that was the DILIGAF and then JetGirl could always be the SNAFU that caused us to be over budget on a deployment.

Now we are going to need a great Logo to go with that hawt name!

Rookie can only fill ONE position, and thats the eternal FNG, his username is already set up for it. How did you not see something so obvious?

I would like to apply for the hurry up and wait position.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Rookie can only fill ONE position, and thats the eternal FNG, his username is already set up for it. How did you not see something so obvious?

I would like to apply for the hurry up and wait position.

You sir are 100% right, I was full of fail on that one and I'm giving myself :ugh: and double :facepalm::facepalm:

I like the idea of JG being Supply so it really would be a SNAFU when we got floral printed pants instead of camo....

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    You sir are 100% right, I was full of fail on that one and I'm giving myself :ugh: and double :facepalm::facepalm:

I like the idea of JG being Supply so it really would be a SNAFU when we got floral printed pants instead of camo....
    In this PC world we could use the Urban Camo aka floral prints to infiltrate our enemy's homefront

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Not a very large fan of RPGs. They are generally slightly better than using Bottle Rockets. Yes I know some of them work quite well, but they do not trump a Main Gun Round.

Mortars, I could field some recommendations for those. Not really my realm of expertise. I am thinking you would need Systems light enough the Infantry can Maneuver and Employ them quickly for their immediate use. But, also a set heavy enough that can be deployed from a Static Location for Supporting Fires.

Every tried to dismount a Heavy MG?!
    I am thinking of keeping more towards a Light (Motorized) Infantry outfight as opposed to a Mechanized Infantry Unit. At least initially...

That is what the Contracts are for... ;)

81mm mortars I think are served by a 3 person crew and can be carried by infantry.

120mm mortars need a truck or donkey or camel or whatever you have available to tote it around. That is one big hunk of steel.

81mm and 120mm are pretty standard fare for all countries and services, so getting tubes, ammo, etc wouldn't be that bad.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    If we are going Light Mech we must have these:

fav.jpg

I know there are some down south and I know that they are now mounting some sort of mini gun on them.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Wait wait wait, so there are big weapons, midget strippers, bacon, and jeeps with 4BT's in them.

Let me go quit my job, I am SOOOOOO in!!!

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    81mm mortars I think are served by a 3 person crew and can be carried by infantry.

120mm mortars need a truck or donkey or camel or whatever you have available to tote it around. That is one big hunk of steel.

81mm and 120mm are pretty standard fare for all countries and services, so getting tubes, ammo, etc wouldn't be that bad.
    Like I said earlier, I am not very knowledgeable on the finer points of the smaller Indirect Systems. Yes I trained on them, 20+ years ago, but I have never used them...
    If we are going Light Mech we must have these:

fav.jpg

I know there are some down south and I know that they are now mounting some sort of mini gun on them.
    Hmmmm....

A buggy with a Mini on it...
    Maybe after the first couple of Contracts we might have to expand to include a Reece Unit...

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    When is this party getting started? I'm bored with my mundane day-to-day world and I'm ready to see this "suck" that I've heard mentioned. If we have bacon though I can't imagine it sucking too bad. Also, I think we need a boat of some kind. Maybe a pontoon, or blow up rafts?

Top Bottom