• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I have just spent more than an hour going through the last 100 pages looking for anything written by Jerry D. Young. Tomorrow, I will start with 101.

I have Bookmarked all that I have found so far. I can't believe that I have missed so many of his stories! I haven't counted them yet, because I expect to find more.

Jerry D. Young is a FANTASTIC writer! :rockwoot:
    Are there any other JDY fans here?

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    So far, I have 41 stories Bookmarked. I don't know how many pages there are here, but I stopped at page 100 last night. I will go from there today.

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    WhenSHTF.com has them all indexed in a single post.

HERE

And yeah, I love reading his stuff!

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If I might make a suggestion: Jerry, when you write a story, add a unique tag for the tag cloud (and make it the same tag for every story, like "Jerry D. Young Story" or something. It will make it much easier for people to find them.

To everyone else, you can tag threads as well, so if you see one of his stories untagged, be sure to tag it!

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    If I might make a suggestion: Jerry, when you write a story, add a unique tag for the tag cloud (and make it the same tag for every story, like "Jerry D. Young Story" or something. It will make it much easier for people to find them.

To everyone else, you can tag threads as well, so if you see one of his stories untagged, be sure to tag it!

True. I've been looking for them by looking for Jerry D. Young under the title.

BTW: Jerry. Have you thought of publishing these stories in a book? Maybe 10 or 20 stories per book? Something like that.
    ("Short Stories by Jerry D. Young" would catch the eye of your fans.)

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY

I actually search "fiction" in the thread title.:yesway: I too have read many of the stories... I think I am close to reading 2 a day for the last week.
    Thanks Jerry!:rockwoot:

Jerry D Young

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Reno, NV
    I may publish some of the PAW stories at some point in time. Can't afford it right now. But I am thinking about it. If I ever get the money, and can decide which stories to put in the first one, I will do it. For the moment, anyone that wants to copy the stories and print them for their use only, I don't mind. As long as the copyright notice, date, and my name is included.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    That would be something to look forward to. :yesway: (Remember "Reader's Digest"?)

Thank you for allowing us to print them out.
    All the information you want would definately be on them. We want EVERYONE to know about you and your stories. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom