• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Kokomo
    Yes Jerry is pretty cool, I really enjoyed the short conversation I had with him yesterday as I got one of his autographed photos at the Hornady booth. Very much a gentleman.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I've saw enough of his videos to believe he can probably make any shot he puts his mind to. The man is master.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I made a 300 yard shot and hit a target a little bigger than that with my M9 and open sights when I was on an Army shooting team years ago. Was shooting ALOT of ammo back then and we were very familiar with our weapons.
    Jerry is the man. Would love to meet him sometime. Seems like a down to earth guy.

ThatsLife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    That's awesome! I enjoyed meeting the family and getting their autographs at the Smith&Wesson setup. The three of them seemed very humble and genuine.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    For me the fact that makes Jerry a real class act (along with being an amazing shooter) is that he never tries to break anyone else's record, he sets his own.. I believe he's be quoted as saying that he would never try to break one of Ed McGivern's records because of the respect he has for Ed's legacy.. Jerry is cut from cloth that they don't make anymore.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

augdog

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sheridan
    Jerry one awesome guy. I was shooting milk jugs with my rifle at 400 yds yesterday and really thought I was doing something.Guess not.

Top Bottom