• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    i did see him on there. IMO he was the only good part about this episode. he is ungodly fast. but bob munden is faster;). wasnt a fan of what they did to that browning 1919, but when you have that much money and your own shop you can do what you want. just like next week they are going to put 4 MG42's together and make it a quad.....they keep doing the same thing over and over it seems like.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Watching him was great. They just need to stick to building AK's, what they are good at. They are starting to look like morons. I doubt they really are, just saying the show is not doing them any justice.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Watching him was great. They just need to stick to building AK's, what they are good at. They are starting to look like morons. I doubt they really are, just saying the show is not doing them any justice.

Agreed. I really like the show in the beggining, but its just getting old now. His daughter really gets on my nerves enough not to want to watch it. I still wouldn't kick her out of my bed or anything though :D

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have a suspicion that the Discovery channel has a round table of producers/executives that come up with these "new innovative" designs. I'm assuming most of them are not gun guys and hence OCC meets Sons of Guns, or guitar guns, or "tri-mese" M16s, etc. In fact, I wonder if Chris was ever an actual employee or someone added by Discovery for character interest. Also note that they are hinting a love interest between him and the daughter...creative editing. :twocents:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Yeah, Jerry is the walking definition of "practice makes perfect"....... That guy is seriously on another level.

The coolest thing about him is while there are tons of other "speed shooters" and guys who are accurate, Jerry can pick up any quality weapon and make the magic happen whereas most "trick/speed" shooters have to have "Their" specialty weapon.

M88A1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Bedford
    Reality TV.....more like scripted. If a customer had come in paying for a tricked out 1919 I could see building it. The pyro guitar was dumb. I want to see real issues corrected on real guns.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    I have the 1919 show recorded. From what I've seen I'm not sure I will watch it. I don't think what they did to the 1919 is innovative or good gunsmithing. I think the producers will ruin the show ultimately. The arrow episode is another example of a trip down that same road.

Top Bottom