• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    I'm down with that. I was thinking Midwest could be a target, given the libtard mindset in The Bend. I'll do some recruiting at the meet and shoot at Kodiak Saturday.

ETA: We need to protect our good friends at Kodiak, too. Just in case they target ranges?

Here is the plan. It is supposed to be in the high 90's that day. I am going to sell water for $20 a bottle to any protesters. LOL.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Here is the plan. It is supposed to be in the high 90's that day. I am going to sell water for $20 a bottle to any protesters. LOL.

Do we donate the proceeds to the NRA afterward?:):..... or perhaps go shopping in the very store being protested?

shortyforty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    middlebury
    If he really wants to hold a march that would affect crime rates he should get a couple thousand gun owners and march on Detroit . He will never do that because it would place the blame for the violence were it belongs on the criminals who commit the crimes.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If he really wants to hold a march that would affect crime rates he should get a couple thousand gun owners and march on Detroit . He will never do that because it would place the blame for the violence were it belongs on the criminals who commit the crimes.

There's an idea--group trip! Invade Detroit!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The poor misguided fool is at it again. He's trying to rally his troops to march on gun stores on 6/16 to protest thugs shooting other thugs and innocents.

He wants to take our guns away so the gun crime rate will fall.

Dumbass!

Jesse Jackson: We Are Going to March on Gun Shops - Katie Pavlich

In describing this person words I would not use are poor or misguided, fool yes most certainly. He wants to take our guns away because it puts him in the lime light.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    So is Jesse actually going to accompany the people he is calling to march against an industry that has a strong employment rate, and has helped the economy?

Oh wait, that is the point, to shut down one of the strongest industries in the United States.

I want to see Jesse standing in front of a legal constitutionally approved place of business, but I bet he just incites the riots from inside his secure ivory tower.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    I would suspect that he'll be marching on Chucks Gun Shop by Cal City just across the border from us here in NWI. It seems to be his favorite target, and that is where so-call "father" Pleager, the should-be defrocked Catholic priest called for gun shop owners to be "snuffed out."

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    This will work about like the Anti-gun, avoid Starbucks event the antis tried to do the other month. They'll get rapidly outnumbered by law abiding, gun owning citizens

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I don't think it's that he believes they get them from gun shops, but somebody buy's them there and they end up on the street due to criminals stealing them. If there weren't guns available, then there wouldn't be guns to steal. Makes sense!
    Perhaps he should start with car stereo shops or jewelry stores. If nobody buy's stereos or jewelry, it wouldn't be available to steal. Problem solved!
    If he's worried about violence in the inner city perhaps he should pickett drug dealers houses in these rough areas.:dunno:
    Now stop trying to make sense!! You're citing all the things that couldn't be causing a problem. The problem is always with "The Man."

Top Bottom