Jessie signs up as Captain of Shooting Team for....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I cannot say this is a bad thing. However, I hope Taurus is evolving. I hope that they have developed a competitive production gun that will with stand the rigors of competition.
    Of the Taurus guns I have owned I would be lucky to get 1000 rounds in the back yard without a major breakdown, malfunction that was continuous, and/or was not worth more than a paper weight.
    With Jessie aboard they must be committed / finally to making a quality firearm. Lets watch this progress and see how it evolves.

Give it hell Jess and prove Taurus is something we want to invest in.

I hope so as well. I've never owned a Taurus but I've heard that they are a lot better manufacturer than they have been in the past. Sponsoring her and maybe forming a shooting team could indicate that they are wanting to go to the next level. If they can keep their prices competitive this may turn out to be a good thing.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    The have a long way to go to erase their old reputation. They don't help matters by putting out god-awful looking guns with gold-plated parts and faux-pearl grips. It's hard to take a manufacturer seriously when they do stuff like that.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    The have a long way to go to erase their old reputation. They don't help matters by putting out god-awful looking guns with gold-plated parts and faux-pearl grips. It's hard to take a manufacturer seriously when they do stuff like that.

They are the choice of New Orleans pimps

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    You would have thought that someone big would have taken Jessie if only for the eye candy part.
    I mean, you know people are going to be looking at her shirt. I would have thought someone would have wanted their logo on it.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    You would have thought that someone big would have taken Jessie if only for the eye candy part.
    I mean, you know people are going to be looking at her shirt. I would have thought someone would have wanted their logo on it.

Again, reading my mind right there! It's just hard to imagine somebody like that not being a part of FN with Dave or Springfield with Rob. The cowboy part with Taurus is interesting but a lot of the cowboy guys I know of are saying that the sport is suffering because they can't seem to attract new shooters. As beautiful and talented as she is I can't see just one person making that big of a difference in a sport if what they are saying/feeling is true.

Taurus must be laying out the big bucks because I saw an episode of Shooting Gallery where they fawned all over them and now picking up somebody with like her, that is very interesting.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Dave does not shoot for FN, he is a member of OMB, they are a LEO warehouse,disturbutor and he is demo'ing the FN for them to LEO

I must have read more into him shooting the FN or heard somebody say he's moved to FN from Glock. I guess it is possible for someone to actually shoot a gun and not be sponsored by them :D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I know a few who shoot Taurus 1911's in Single Stack, seem to be pretty reliable.

Maybe Jessie will help get them pointed in the right direction.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Tried to be her sponsor, had pretty much everything worked out on paper, but she didn't like the team shirt
    o90m4j.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's not my business and it has little to do with shooting sports, but why would someone get married three months after getting divorced? Do they not learn their lesson?

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    It's not my business and it has little to do with shooting sports, but why would someone get married three months after getting divorced? Do they not learn their lesson?

Speaking from experience, it sounded like a good idea at the time :dunno:

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    I am very happy for her and a sign that Taurus is producing better quality firearms.

No matter where she goes she will kick butt. I am just wondering what platform she is going to use?

Top Bottom