• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was just looking at another locked thread and trying to figure out what happened... maybe some got deleted or something...

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Made it! There is a wave rolling, tinfoil hats aside, you'd be a fool not to see it. Just saying those SHTF ideas aren't looking all that crazy these days. Funny how it all changes in 8 years time.

And they said 1984 was a work of fiction...

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    The scary thing about this is the fact this is only ONE school. How many other schools across this country are doing the same thing, or thinking about it?

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Thats just crazy. I lean to the left on some social issues, but lean to the right on taxes, immigration, the 2nd amendment and smaller govt. In any event, as a student or grown ass adult, I would want equal access to ALL information out there. The cherry picking of available information needs to stop.

Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    We decided to home school our kids, at least for the elementary age years, due to the first and most important entity banned there - Jesus Christ.

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    I'm in the IT business, and this is most likely a result of the liberal sites not categorizing themselves honestly. Many of the web filtering schemes rely on parameters supplied by the target websites themselves. If they're not playing fair, the filters will be off. Point being: as tempting as it is to blame the school, it's probably not really their fault.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, since Lampart was utilizing the school's internet service, there's no doubt it WAS the school that did it. And for NO other reason than liberal lunacy and insisting on indoctrinating ALL kids at Nonnewaug H.S. into their left-loon mind control.

IBTL.

Top Bottom