• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JimFloyd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I sincerely appreciate all of the compliments regarding my Utah non-resident permit course. Folks on INGO have been strong supporters of this course since the beginning and it has been a great run. However, like all great things, the run is coming to an end.

The Utah courses I have scheduled for Sept, Oct and Dec 2010 are the last ones I will be teaching.

I am "retiring" from teaching Utah courses in order to focus my time and energy on new courses, such as CUES for Legally Armed Citizens (sm), and other projects currently in development.

If you are interested in obtaining a Utah non-resident permit from me, I look forward to having you in class during my Utah "farewell" tour! :)

Regards,

Jim

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Jim,

Thanks for teaching a great class!!

To anyone considering getting a Utah permit, DPG / Jim Floyd is a GREAT place to do it. Very informative, yet fun, class. :)

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Jim,

Thanks for teaching a great class!!

To anyone considering getting a Utah permit, DPG / Jim Floyd is a GREAT place to do it. Very informative, yet fun, class. :)

:+1: Great class!!
    It was a pleasure to meet you Jim and appreciate you doing the class in Fort Wayne. Learned alot of great info.

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If you haven't taken this class yet, you really should. There is some great information in there, as well as some great instruction.

I just took it yesterday and am VERY pleased.

Rockhound

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Took the class a year ago last Feb. Both the wife and I enjoyed the class and got a lot from it. Invaluable is the best description. Even for someone who likes to burn powder, has other training and has been carrying for over two decades.

The Utah permit may be strict in terms of background checks, but it's worth it's weight in gold for those of us who travel to states where our IN LTCH does not have reciprocity. Get Jim's class while you can.

Thank you Jim. We'll likely take your CUES class as soon as we get the chance.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Took the class a year ago last Feb. Both the wife and I enjoyed the class and got a lot from it. Invaluable is the best description. Even for someone who likes to burn powder, has other training and has been carrying for over two decades.

The Utah permit may be strict in terms of background checks, but it's worth it's weight in gold for those of us who travel to states where our IN LTCH does not have reciprocity. Get Jim's class while you can.

Thank you Jim. We'll likely take your CUES class as soon as we get the chance.

Great info!

I travel to Ohio, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and other states..

Nothing to hide here!

Top Bottom