• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 500 mag

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indy
    Just wanted to share my first experience with Jeff Mchenry at Jm gunsmithing. He is an extremely nice guy and great to deal with, i will definitely be going back. He changed my barrels out on my AR and only charged me $25 and was ready for me the next day. He is also helping me locate some parts for my old shotgun so he can fix it. His prices are good and he does very nice work. Jeff has a nice shop located at 1052 Greenwood Springs Blvd, Suite B Greenwood, IN 46143 (317)557-9705
    He does gun repair and restoration, rebluing, scope mounting, cleaning, duracoat & more... You can also look him up at JMGunsmithing@aol.com

Lucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Shelbyville
    After reading , I made a trip today with a 512 Remington that got jammed while my grandson was using it. I could not get the jammed cartridge out so I thought I would just take it apart until I could get it out. Well, after the first couple screws, pieces and parts started coming out without me "asking" them to come out. I could not get the thing back together! I called and he said I could bring it in. I was able to get it back yet today and the charge was VERY REASONABLE. I will be going back with any future needs. Thanks for the info about a great place to do business!!!

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    We have been referring folks to Jeff for awhile now. Glad to see these positive reports! We will continue to send business his way with confidence!

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have known and dealt with Jeff for the better part of 15yrs. He has taken good care of me on a few of my guns and some guns for my dad and even my brother and have always been pleased. Finding a good gunsmith is like finding a good dentist when you find one you trust you gotta stick with them.

Top Bottom