• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I really don't think there is any health issue with Biden. This is really who and what he is. This is his normal. I want him to challenge me to a push-up competition. I can't even do one. I admit it. Lets dance old man.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    And did you notice he kept saying he "supports the 2a"? BUUUUUUT kept looping it back to hunting, as if the two had any actual connection?

Its not about hunting, jackass!

Audience: When is the last time you hunted?
    Biden: I named my son "Hunter" so put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    Audience: How does your son answer the drug question on the 4473?
    Biden: Your a dog faced pony soldier, let's do pushups.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I really don't think there is any health issue with Biden. This is really who and what he is. This is his normal. I want him to challenge me to a push-up competition. I can't even do one. I admit it. Lets dance old man.

i listened to an interview with Biden from 30 years ago, and he seemed very bright and TOTALLY LUCID. He could make a point, and compkete a sentence. Having lived with a parent with early onset dementia, he sure looks like he has it to me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What an idiot. Even folks on here, a gun forum, support him. Unbelievable.

One could say the same of Trump and the people that support him, no? ...and he's actually taken away rights. I imagine that if Joe had attempted to do the same, unilaterally; he'd be thwarted. Now I think he most certainly would like to ban certain firearms, just like Obama when he was president.... however, I think the difference, is that they are willing to do so with the stroke of pen.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What an idiot. Even folks on here, a gun forum, support him. Unbelievable.
    I'll lay money those folks are butters.

I cant remember the a-hole by name, but I remember having a liberal user here outwardly accepting an AWB. His comment was (paraphrased) "I shoot trap with an over under. I punch holes in paper with my bolt rifle and hunt with both. I own a handgun and it sits on the nightstand because I dont need to carry it. If they outlaw assault rifles or carrying handguns, I honestly dont care because it wont effect me. As long as I can still hunt and go to the range with my toys I dont care. "

And I dont care to know their name, honestly. They are not worth my time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    How old is the geezer? Why are we trying to elect people who could literally drop dead at any moment?
    Guttfeld last night said Biden ought to be required to name his VP now so people know who they are actually voting for since it is doubtful Joe will last year before his dementia completely takes hold.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll lay money those folks are butters.

I cant remember the a-hole by name, but I remember having a liberal user here outwardly accepting an AWB. His comment was (paraphrased) "I shoot trap with an over under. I punch holes in paper with my bolt rifle and hunt with both. I own a handgun and it sits on the nightstand because I dont need to carry it. If they outlaw assault rifles or carrying handguns, I honestly dont care because it wont effect me. As long as I can still hunt and go to the range with my toys I dont care. "

And I dont care to know their name, honestly. They are not worth my time.

You need to recognize that "firearms enthusiast," and "Pro-2nd Amendment aren't the same things."

You

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You need to recognize that "firearms enthusiast," and "Pro-2nd Amendment aren't the same things."

Uh Huh...
    The "firearms enthusiasts" will be the ones with money, happy to go down to the state sanctioned shooting range
    and get "their" guns out of the lockup to shoot before handing them back to be "kept safe".

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Uh Huh...
    The "firearms enthusiasts" will be the ones with money, happy to go down to the state sanctioned shooting range
    and get "their" guns out of the lockup to shoot before handing them back to be "kept safe".

To be honest, I'm starting to run out of room. I wonder if they'd let me just store some of the ones I don't shoot very often there. :):

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    One could say the same of Trump and the people that support him, no? ...and he's actually taken away rights. I imagine that if Joe had attempted to do the same, unilaterally; he'd be thwarted. Now I think he most certainly would like to ban certain firearms, just like Obama when he was president.... however, I think the difference, is that they are willing to do so with the stroke of pen.

What rights?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Colion Noir did a nice piece on this. https://youtu.be/p8Lp4pzVUew

I don't know what I like more about the slip of candor. The "Your full of sh**", or the "I'm not working for you". Those two statements in context, along with Bloomberg's "Bought" Freudian slip during one of the last debates need to be put on a continuous loop between now and November. (If they had been done by someone right leaning, it would be non-stop!)

How can ANYONE vote for these POS?

Last edited:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Colion Noir did a nice piece on this. https://youtu.be/p8Lp4pzVUew

I don't know what I like more about the slip of candor. The "Your full of sh**", or the "I'm not working for you". Those two statements in context, along with Bloomberg's "Bought" Freudian slip during one of the last debates need to be put on an continuous loop between now and November. (If they had been done by someone right leaning, it would be non-stop!)

How can ANYONE vote for these POS?
    Orange man bad. They'll vote anyone not Trump.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Orange man bad. They'll vote anyone not Trump.

THIS.

Just like the sane, constitution loving folks wouldnt possibly vote for Biden due to his disdain for the 2a (regardless of his vehement claims he does support it as a hunting right :rolleyes: ) or Komrade Sanders for his disdain for the free market system.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    He reminds me of my Granny when she started to lose her mind. She had a hard time remembering things, would switch topics randomly while talking, and had crazy mood swings. She could go from zero to pissed instantly.

Top Bottom