Joe Biden says accuses Mitt Romney wanting to cut taxes for 500 trillion dollars

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Who's dumber? Babblin' Joe, or the braindead asshats cheering his bullsh!t statement?

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    come on down to Honest Joe's Used Car Emporium were every p.o.s. is just as good as a new car. buy today and we'll take $500 off of the purchase of rust proofing your new to you used car!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Something happens to Obama - and Joe - and his drunk liver - have nuclear launch codes. Does that make it ok?

It sure does. I'd trust a drunken idiot like Joe Biden more than I'd trust Romney. Hell, I'd trust a drunk monkey, tripping on LSD more than I'd trust Romney...with anything. And no, I can't stand Obama either.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I surely do hope the Obama campaign keeps Joe front and center for the rest of the run up to and including Nov. 6th. He's the best argument for the Romney/Ryan ticket there could possibly be.

That right there makes me sad. Instead of an idiot VP, we'll have an idiot President. Romney flip flops as much as Biden makes stupid, drunken speeches. Not really sure how anyone can get excited about that.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Anytime any liberal uses a number in a speech, they are dealing with facts; and liberals don't do well with facts.

They're all about emotions, like the video of the college girl having an Obamagasm because she voted for Barack. (Given what the President has done to the economy and how most people feel as a result, I think it's hilarious that she's associating Obama with a sex act.)

Remember when Pelosi said the U.S. was losing 500 million jobs each month?
    They are just as likely to say Obama saved or created 5 billion jobs as they are to say Romney has never paid more than $12.00 in taxes in any decade.

When liberals talk about numbers they should just say "really, really big" or "really, really little."
    Anything more is actually beyond their capabilities.

Top Bottom