• ...and so much more!
  • IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    6 figure collection? :bs:

Guys, guys, guys, come on now. I've seen his collection and he ain't kidding when he says six figures. Here it is:

us-toy-tmp-images-catalog-products-7-9-79583_2000x.jpg

tribeofham

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Fishers
    Ugh. Biden should read the Constitution he swore to uphold. Gun control has no place in any U.S. political discussion. Period. It's not up for debate.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I rarely have ever visited and have never posted in this sub-forum before but as a gun owner I would happily hand over my six-figure collection if it would guarantee the orange man-baby isn’t re-elected.

There are more important things in this world than owning a firearm.

Nothing more important than freedom. You have my permission to bugger off.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think Joe will be more focused on where to direct all the money that he's going to control at first. I remember Ham Jordan's comments in 76 about "we're going to get those *******s" and Jimmy changing his priorities. The campaign promises that really mean anything to leadership are made to the people with the money. I expect gun control comes later, but I still expect it in some form.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I just read his agenda for semiautomatic firearms and he wants to make them NFA items charge you $200 each for them, or you can turn them in or go to prison. Whats the chances he can get this done?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I just read his agenda for semiautomatic firearms and he wants to make them NFA items charge you $200 each for them, or you can turn them in or go to prison. Whats the chances he can get this done?

One mass shooting in a state with 2 republican senators will get traction

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe he'll just set up some sort of ersatz UNSSU to go get them, after all it will be sold 24/7 by big media as for the public good. Over the many years I've never understood how taking guns from law abiding citizens in the country solves drug shootings in the city.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

No since in living anymore if we're going down that road. They should tread lightly.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Maybe he'll just set up some sort of ersatz UNSSU to go get them, after all it will be sold 24/7 by big media as for the public good. Over the many years I've never understood how taking guns from law abiding citizens in the country solves drug shootings in the city.

Magic

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    It will be via executive order, as promised by his VP in the democratic primaries. Just hope the surpreme court has the balls to strike it down. If it were up to Roberts, I'd venture a no. Maybe the two new justices will have some constitutional sense.

Top Bottom