• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    WROI FM out of Rochester, In still does current interviews with all the candidates in the 2nd Congressional District just thought some on here would like to know. Also stay tuned for The Trading Post they have good deals on any thing and everything

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    Well Gotta Go Joe isn’t the only dem wearing republican clothing. Take a look at Mel Hall,his mailero shows him bailing straw wearing new gloves and shirt and not even breaking a sweat. He claims he is a good ol farm boy all laughable.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Is Marsha going to be able to pull this off or not?

Yes I believe so Project Veritas really helped to bring to light her opponents true color, never a good idea to call your constituents stupid. Funny thing the only place you will see his signs are at closed businesses, seems like no one was there to oppose it. Although some ***hat tried put one out front of our property, my wife told him we need like 20 of them! He left 25 of them. They are now out back stacked in a little pile. So far I have used about 6 of them they are set on different levels on my berm, the plastic core signs are great for putting bullseye targets on.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I cast my vote against him today. The wife and I went and voted early because I'll be out of town on business next week. It was very busy.... whatever that means. Unfortunately, this was more a vote against Joe than a vote for Mike Braun. Sad, but it seems elections these days are about voting against someone rather than for someone, if you get my meaning.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    If only there were a candidate who espoused views similar to the following:

Lucy Brenton said:
    There are many who joke about gun control being “to use both hands.” While I agree, I think that there is an inherent responsibility that each citizen has to be ready to defend our country. I believe this responsibility extends beyond the paid military and rests in the hands of every able citizen. Our founding fathers believed this, too – and worded the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution very carefully to reflect this:

“A well regulated Milita, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

It is the right of “the people” (that’s you and I) to keep and bear Arms, not the right of the government. That right “shall not be infringed.”

Every willing citizen should keep Arms, be proficient in their use – and be ready to use them to defend themselves, their families, their property and this Nation.

Oh, wait. There is.

Issues | Lucy Brenton for U.S. Senate

My 3rd party vote will, of course, be maligned as spoiling Braun's chance of winning, but it seems many people voting for him don't want him anyway. I certainly don't... I was considering holding my nose again ( I do it from time to time), until I saw his horrible performance in the debate. Voting for Joe was never an option, but Braun convinced me he's not worthy of my sacrifice.

No, Lucy can't win this one, but if you keep voting for the :poop: coming out of the Republican primaries, the same :poop: will keep coming out.

I'm choosing to vote for the candidate who best represents me and my views in the hope that my viewpoints are eventually noted and taken seriously.

Top Bottom