• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    I have a 11 1/2' V hull aluminum boat and a 13 12' tilt trailer.

Both are old enough that I don't know who made them or when they were made. The last time I had the boat on the water it was sealed up nice and tight with no leaks (hasn't seen water in a couple years). The trailer has been wire wheeled and sandblasted to the best of my ability and painted with a couple coats of rustoleum primer and paint. It also has new lights, leaf springs, and wheel bearings.

I am selling because I no longer have time to finnish fixing them up, or take it out fishing for that matter, and am tired of looking at it sitting there taking up space.

What it needs:
    -The boat needs a transom board and a winch bolt up front. It was painted blue and I stripped most of the old paint off but never put anything else back on.
    -The trailer needs to have the winch mount drilled and bolted on and the fenders have not been cleaned or painted yet.

I think it's a good deal for the right person @ $200.

P8010005.jpg

I also have a small outboard and tank that I could add to the deal for another $50, but night have to work out some logistics as it is in south central indiana.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    I was getting ready to haul this thing down to southern Indidna for someone that PMd me about getting it down there. I'm sorry but I accidentally deleted your PM's yesterday and don't remember your username. If you are still following this thread and are still willing to wait a couple more weeks, send me a PM again please.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom