• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1371MARINE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    The Region
    I have for sale a lightly used lawn sweeper that I acquired as part of a package deal on the purchase of a lawn tractor. The previous owner used it twice for picking up grass clippings. He is the type of guy that is very meticulous with care and maintenance on his equipment. As such this sweeper looks new except for the usual dust associated with the chore. No dings, dents, rust etc... I have no use for this so it is just hanging in the garage taking up space and collecting more dust. I am asking $300 cash delivered to the four NWI counties - Lake, Porter, Newton or Jasper. If you live outside those counties I will arrange for a meet inside one of those four counties. The going price at home Depot, Lowes etc... is around $370 (I'll attach a link) Pictures are available upon request if you really want them but I'll have to pull it down and unfold it to get the full photo. As stated earlier it's hanging up in the garage.
    John Deere 42 in. 24 cu. ft. Tow-Behind Lawn Sweeper-STS-42JD at The Home Depot

Thanks for looking PM with any questions

Top Bottom