• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I think Brandon Johnson might find himself getting into trouble a lot. I'm guessing there are some guys who are going to make that their mission - to make sure they keep a close eye on that turd.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Miketavious? Sometimes I swear people have kids just to try out ridiculous names on them. Up next: JimBron, Philobe and Carlmello...

A guy I went to high school with, who transferred from a bit more urban area, showed me a yearbook picture(because I didn't believe him) of a girl named Shi-thee-add(pronunciation), but it was spelled s***head.

Classy.

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Until they move far far away, this will become the most covered family in the history of Indiana. Or until they are all .....................................etc, etc.....

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Until they move far far away, this will become the most covered family in the history of Indiana. Or until they are all .....................................etc, etc.....
    is the family still getting rent assistance or did that stop after the last time? if not, what are the chances it will stop now?

Top Bottom