• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • comm2679

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2017
    East Central
    I am selling my Johnson Safe Company BR640. It has a 3/8” plate steel door and a 7 gauge body. It is 40” x 72” x 26” and weighs 1250 lbs. It has LED lighting on the inside and a goldenrod humidity controller. If you are not familiar with Jeff Johnson and his work, do yourself a favor and look him up here on INGO. He builds an excellent safe right here in Zionsville, IN. This safe is about 4 years old. Finished in charcoal gray metallic with black pinstripes, lock and latch. Pegboard door with a custom interior layout. It has a few dings from the years of use that I simply have not had the time to touch up. Comes from a smoke-free home. I love this safe and am only selling because it will not fit into my new house. Current price if ordered new, as configured, would be $3,845 and may include a lead time. I waited about 4 months for this one to be built. $3000. You pick up near Anderson, IN. Please contact me with any questions and for additional photos. I have no idea why my picture uploaded sideways. I apologize in advance.

3E0B31B5-57B9-4814-80EE-EA3084D7F2C3.jpg

Top Bottom