• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bambek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Henry Co.
    Just got my Taurus PT 1911 AR tonight. Got it all cleaned up and ready to shoot. Will have to wait 'til Friday though.:(

Once again I'll say...I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world! She's never denied me a gun! (funds permitting)

I know... you gotta see it!

picture.php

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    Congratulations, Personally I've wanted a 1911 A1 since I returned from Nam, and never bought myself one. 2 months ago I purchased a new Colt Defender series, .45 with Crimson Trace sight, Now it lives on my hip. Why did I wait so long.
    I hope you end up with a worthy collection of 1911's.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    congrats on the new purchase. I'm hoping to come down with 1911 fever myself later this year. Let us know how it shoots.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Just got my Taurus PT 1911 AR tonight. Got it all cleaned up and ready to shoot. Will have to wait 'til Friday though.:(

Once again I'll say...I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world! She's never denied me a gun! (funds permitting)

I know... you gotta see it!

picture.php

The 1911 is the best fighting handgun ever made:rockwoot:It has more after market parts & options than any other guns:yesway:

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Congrats on the new gun. Glad to hear you have an understanding wife. My wife likes to shoot occasionally but thinks.....why do you need more guns? I just cant make her understand.

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    OOOOH YEEEAAAA. Nuttin like a 1911. I own 7 myself. Polimer guns serve their intended purpose......big whoop. 1911A1's do it with a clasic "STYLE".

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I like a de-chocker device like on the FNP. I wouldn't leave home w/o one.

But a de-cocker isn't a safety, a thug or kid can still pull the trigger & make the gun fire, BUT a FRAME MOUNTED SAFETY will protect you from anybody shooting you when they pulled the trigger if they don't push the safety down:twocents:

Anne Neggen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Yes, you have a wonderful wife - wish it were me...:):

I am the wife and I have to say - upon handling of the 1911. I may want one myself.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Now you'll be ADDICTED to the 1911 & will be dreaming of buying more, you'll want to sell your other guns, rings, watches, & cars just to get money to buy M O R E 1911

Top Bottom